Excel Hero Workshop
The Excel Hero Workshop is designed with the expert-level account manager in mind, with sessions dedicated to uncovering efficiencies and effective work habits with Excel. To ensure we get your questions answered and to allow maximum interaction, we’re limiting the class to 15 participants.
What Will You Cover?
Your day will be packed with insights & actionable takeaways on:
- Intermediate Excel For The Advanced PPC-er
- Reallocating Budgets? Let Excel Solver Do The Work
- Excel & Beyond: Combine The Best Features of Excel with Microsoft Power BI
- Excel Automation: Less Effort, More Insights. Build templates and dashboards to enhance your workflow.
Finally, you’ll leave the session not only as a Certified Excel Hero, but also with a USB containing our favorite custom macros, including:
- Ad Analysis
- Cost to Conversion Threshold for Placements
- Hourly & Mobile Bid Modifiers
- Impression Share Analysis
- Regression Analysis
Alongside a limited number of attendees, your day will include four segments devoted fully to Excel for the PPC manager. Expect to dive deep into topics designed to challenge the way you work. Each session will end with time specifically set aside to answer your questions and allow extended discussion among workshop participants.
Breakfast and lunch are included in the workshop price.
What are the Long-Term Benefits?
We know how beneficial and rare personalized, small group sessions can be. By taking advantage of the specific insights provided during these sessions, you can expect long-term efficiencies and real-time changes. Our experts will also provide contact information for personalized follow-up and specific questions.
About Your Trainer
Alaina Thompson | Account Manager, Hanapin Marketing
- Adjunct Lecturer for The Computer in Business (an Excel course) at the Kelley School of Business for 5 semesters. (The Kelley School of Business was rated #1 among public universities by Bloomberg Businessweek for Best Undergraduate Business Programs in 2016. The Computer in Business is a required course for that undergrad curriculum.)
- Taught over 180 students the most important beginning thru advanced Excel skills.
- Worked as a tutor and teaching assistant for the course the five semesters prior to lecturing.
- Previously led 3 Excel Hero workshops.
- Recent Excel for PPC pieces include: 6 Pivot Tables to Increase Data Analysis Efficiency, Excel Your Search Query Reports with These Must-Have Tips , and was one of three Excel Extravaganza for PPC presentations.