Account Manager (PPC/Google Ads)
- SCUBE Marketing
- Chicago, IL
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 34 days ago
Join our team on mission to drive sustainable growth as an Account Manager (aka Digital Project Manager) who would help manage client portfolio, be the main point of contact and report the success of the team. Please note: this is not a sales position.
Typical projects in this role include:
- Retain & Grow client portfolio. Advocate for 15-20 clients. Ensure the strategy is executed on time and within the budget.
- Client onboarding. Set the base for work: gather and document business information, get access to main platforms needed for work, answer clients’ questions.
- Client & Team communication. Be the main contact person for the client and the main information source for the team.
- Reporting. Report and share performance insights to the client via email & phone.
- Internal process improvement. Understand the internal process and help to improve it.
- Training. Spend 10% of your time improving the knowledge of PPC.
How do you know if you are a good fit:
- Experienced in PPC/Google Ads. You have 3+ years of digital agency account management experience. Technical knowledge of PPC is a plus.
- Strong communicator. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficient. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem solver. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move the projects forward.
- Emotionally intelligent. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop a relationship with different people.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive & Equal Salaries. We make sure to offer competitive and equal salaries for every position. The rest is a bonus based on the value you bring to customers and SCUBE.
- Results Based Bonuses. We reward you based on your revenue, client retention and project completion goals.
- Work where you want. Work from where you are most productive at. Whether it’s an office, home, co-working space, cafe, library or a beachfront.
- 40-hour work week. Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We regularly stick to 40 hours a week with the occasional emergency or once-every-few-years special push demanding more.
- Plenty of Vacation, Holidays. We offer 4 weeks of paid vacation, national holidays, and day off on NYE and your birthday.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance. SCUBE reimburses you $500-$600/month in US or 8% of your salary in EU for your insurance.
- Gym Membership. SCUBE will pay up to $50/month for your gym membership or other activity you do to stay in shape.
- 100% of Hardware & Software. Any hardware or software you need to do your job are always 100% on us. No red tape, just ask.
About the company
SCUBE Marketing helps ecommerce companies grow through Google Ads, Shopping & Social Ads.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.