- Seattle, WA
- Onsite Only
Posted 35 days ago
The Portent Analytics Strategist is adept at finding insights in data and working directly with small business, mid-sized, and enterprise clients, building their trust in Portent’s value. They enable and empower our search marketing teams to do better, data-driven work through building and maintaining internal tools and reporting methods.
- Build innovative reporting and insight solutions using existing internal and external tools.
- Perform analytics reviews and opportunity gap analyses with minimal oversight, including helping clients execute on prescribed recommendations.
- Migrate clients seamlessly to Google Tag Manager, including dataLayer enrichment.
- Analyze CRM data and provide recommendations on how to integrate with web analytics.
- Maintain client relationships which may include the coordination of client contact points (calls, emails, deliverables).
- Maintain excellent communication standards with all clients and keep each client well-informed regarding key performance indicator trends.
- Assist with marketing materials for Portent and the Analytics department (white papers, case studies, audits).
- Assist with continuing education for the Analytics team and other Portent employees.
- Contribute to the Analytics section of the Portent blog.
- Continuous learning in the field of search marketing and related search industry topics.
- Be a resource for the Analytics team on new ideas, strategies, and troubleshooting support for other strategists.
About the company
Portent, A Clearlink Digital Agency. Work with Like-minded Digital Marketers. Want to work in a pleasant environment where your ideas are respected and creative freedom is viewed as a civil liberty? You do? Well, you’re in the right place.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.