Associate Channel Owner, Paid Search (SEM)
- Lewis Media Partners
- Richmond, VA
- Onsite Only
Posted 31 days ago
The Associate Channel Owner, Search is responsible for the following:
- Support Sr. Channel Owners with ad copy, keyword and negative keyword expansion, campaign redesign, and ad hoc reporting
- Apprentice in managing and executing paid search campaigns across, Google, Bing and other search engines for small scale campaigns. This includes:
- Campaign creation
- Budget pacing
- Insights & reporting
- Fully leverage analytics capabilities to improve channel, gain understanding of cross-functional learnings, and business insights
- Collaborate with account leads to set strategy, make recommendations on budget & optimizations
- Secure consistent account delivery, performance, and growth
- Interface with clients including plan presentations, performance reviews, and new opportunities.
- Accountability for financials associated with assigned search accounts
- Research and keep up on industry trends (Google Ads, Microsoft, Bid Management Platforms, eMarketer, SpyFu, Search Engine Land, AdCenter, etc.)
- Push the limit with new ideas that meet objectives
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail, and low instance of error
- Ability to analyze campaigns to benefit optimization
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Google Ads certifications a plus
- Eager to learn, be adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry (experience in marketing and advertising a plus)
- Always act with high level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
The career path for this role is Channel Ownership, Search.
About the company
WHO WE ARE Lewis Media Partners is a strategic media and marketing agency serving national, regional and local clients since 1998. Our team has over 80 years of combined media buying and planning experience and together we’ve purchased a campaign in every one of the 238 measured markets in the U.S. In 2012, we placed over $25 million in media for over 40 different clients. But the stat we’re proudest of is this: in a volatile business we’ve maintained a client retention rate of over 75%. WHY CLIENTS STAY For starters, we think of clients as business partners and treat their dollars as we would our own, whether negotiating the best price on a media buy or attending to every detail in post-campaign metrics. We focus on achieving tangible results, and that often means moving beyond media as it is traditionally thought of to assist clients with strategy, messaging, content and communications. WHAT SETS US APART Unlike traditional ad agencies in which media is viewed as an afterthought—a generic vehicle for delivering the Big Idea to the consumer—we start with media strategy, defining the consumer segments and selecting the best media for connecting with them. In today’s brave new digital, social and mobile world, we believe the medium and the message are inextricable. TV is vastly different from YouTube or Twitter and it’s essential to tailor each communication to the audience and channel so that every dollar invested pays off.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.