Business Marketing Ops Associate
- Mountain View, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 17 days ago
Quora is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Associate on the ads team. In this role, you will be a key member of the business marketing team helping us maximize the value we can get out of Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing tools to drive impact at scale.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills that can be applied to take our use of Marketo and associated systems to the next level. This person is a self-starter who is passionate for learning and understanding. In this role you will work very closely with other members of the Business Marketing team, to come up with ideas for new scaled programs and helping drive execution of those campaigns by ensuring our systems and data are optimally setup. This role will report directly into the Head of Business Marketing.
This position is based out of our Mountain View office.
- Maintain and optimize the marketing technology stack like Marketo, Salesforce and data augmentation systems like Clearbit etc. including driving best practices and processes
- Create new data fields and custom objects as needed that can be used to trigger large scale marketing campaigns
- Work with product team to bring in new data points into Salesforce / Marketo so we can deliver even more impactful email marketing campaigns.
- Manage various projects as directed, particularly related to moving and transforming data in and out of various marketing tools to drive effective analysis and targeting.
- Setup lead and account scoring using 3rd party data signals and route high value leads to ensure that SDRs are quickly able to initiate communication
- Research and recommend innovative automated approaches for marketing programs
- Maintain high standards of excellence for business critical processes and systems
- Work closely with XFN team members to provide timely, efficient and professional support. Able to identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical problems
- BS in related field or equivalent work/technical experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with marketing ops, directly managing Marketo, lead scoring and related systems
- Salesforce Admin Certification or Marketo Certification preferred
- Good understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Understanding of Digital Display Advertising & Media Buying Platforms is a plus
- Comfort with manipulating large amounts of data - joins, transformations and data prep for analyses
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people
- Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet the business needs
- Self-starter having the ability to work with minimal direct supervision, taking ownership
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
Quora’s mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge. A vast amount of the knowledge that would be valuable to many people is currently only available to a few — either locked in people’s heads, or only accessible to select groups. We want to connect the people who have knowledge to the people who need it, to bring together people with different perspectives so they can understand each other better, and to empower everyone to share their knowledge for the benefit of the rest of the world.