Content Marketing Manager (Remove Available)
- Search Nurture
- Oakland, CA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 12 days ago
Search Nurture is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our small but fast-growing digital marketing agency in Downtown Oakland. Our company may be small, but our vision is big. We work with some great brands primarily in B2B Saas and Consumer Packaged Goods. A few examples are Intercom and Databricks or Jergens, Curel, and Biore.
Our mission as a company is to change the way marketing works by making it better and more accessible for everyone involved. What does that mean? Providing the maximum value and service that we can for our clients and employees.
This position will be responsible for the development of content strategies for clients in multiple niches. You'll speak with clients to learn about their marketing goals, update them weekly on its progress, and work closely with a team of content associates and SEO managers.
- Help manage team operations, including developing new content processes and workflows to increase efficiency, driving quality standards and successfully balancing workloads.
- Create and improve content processes, Search Nurture strives to always be ahead of curve.
- Demonstrate the success of your strategies through reporting and delivery against client objectives.
- Keep up to date with the latest Content and SEO developments and share knowledge with team members.
- Not just create written content, but assist with visual elements, content design and potentially video creation as well.
- 3+ years of related content marketing experience is a must
- 1+ years of SEO experience is a must
- Experience managing writing and editing, as well as writers and potentially editors
- Passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Ability to create, document, and educate on a repeatable, effective content process.
- Well-organized, independently motivated.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and UX best practices for Content Optimization
- High attention to detail and organizational skills that allow you to excel at managing multiple projects at a given time in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Agency experience is a huge plus.
100% Employee Covered Health and Dental care with Vision included.
This role is available as part of our distributed team; Remote work accepted. We'll supply you with the hardware and communication tools you need, you can be where you want with no commute and no distractions.
*If You Are Local*
We have an office in the Port Workspaces downtown. This includes bicycle parking, 24-hour access, unlimited tea, kombucha, coffee, and beer. Weekly Yoga classes. Maintained kitchens, bathrooms, lots of space to work, and many different types of rooms to work from. Every day has nice relaxing walks on the rooftop garden that is a map of Lake Merritt. Finally, a workplace that encourages growth, not just in marketing, but personally, and throughout the company as well.
Search Nurture is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the company
Search Nurture is a small but fast-growing digital marketing agency in Downtown Oakland. Our company may be small, but our vision is big. We work with some great brands primarily in B2B Saas and Consumer Packaged Goods. A few examples are Intercom and Databricks or Jergens, Curel, and Biore. Our mission as a company is to change the way marketing works by making it better and more accessible for everyone involved. What does that mean? Providing the maximum value and service that we can for our clients and employees.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.