Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager
- 3Q Digital
- San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 31 days ago
3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S. We're smart and fast-paced, and we value great client service—which is where you come in.
You will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across channels. You will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to-end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules.
You will need to be quick on your feet, able to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced, growing environment, and handle critical tasks that enable growth for our customers.
You'll be responsible for:
- Own the client relationship and responsible for being primary point of contact with client communications
- Manage weekly client meetings that involve reporting on tests, managing timelines and expectations on deliverables.
- Persuasively and confidently present testing roadmaps, test plans, and recommendations based on the overall conversion optimization strategy and findings from the team to clients
- Collaborate with team to create efficiencies with our project queue with a focus on achieving high testing velocity for clients
- Collaboration with the CRO team and clients to influence the growth strategy for each account
- Own the preparation and assist with the presentation of Quarterly Business Review meetings with clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients on a daily basis while working with remote teams in a fast paced results oriented environment
- Ability to collaborate with team members to drive projects forward and meet deadlines
You'll need to have:
- 2 years working in a digital agency in a client facing role
- Strong desire to grow skills and experience for a career in conversion optimization
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Open to direct constructive feedback
- Intermediate skills with powerpoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
Additional things that will impress us:
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of UX design, wireframing, and usability principles
- Beginner experience with testing platforms including Optimizely, Adobe, Visual Website Optimizer, or similar platforms
- Beginner experience with research tools including HotJar, Clicktale, CrazyEgg, SurveyMonkey, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, or other similar tools
- Beginner experience with analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture, or Mixpanel
Our best-in-class workforce drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We’re not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It, Everyone’s a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Named #14 on AdAge’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K plan and match, and paid parental leave
- Student loan, college savings, and tuition assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work from home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
We are based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only
About the company
3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record and the largest independent digital marketing agency, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients. We're a fully integrated digital marketing agency based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). We offer SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S.