Creative Marketing Project Manager – App Industry and Google Ads Experience
- Xpedition Media, Inc.
- San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 30 days ago
Creative Marketing Project Manager with App Industry and Google Ads Experience
Xpedition Media is one of the fastest growing marketing companies with teams in NYC, LA, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco. Our teams work closely with our clients: Google, YouTube and Android. This position will be based out of Google's SF Offices (2 days a week), Redwood City (2 days a week) and Mountain View (1 day a week). You'll have access to Google shuttles, snacks and lunches! You’ll work closely with our fast growing and close knit team. This is a great opportunity to work on a great team that does high profile work with one of the best brands in the world.
In this role, you’ll work as an embedded agency partner by helping manage the marketing and shaping the future of one of many Google products. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for scaling the strategy and execution of global online marketing campaigns targeting a strategic audience: mobile app developers. More specifically, you will be designing and executing the growth marketing strategy for App campaigns, Google’s ads product for the booming apps market. You will work with a cross-functional team across Sales, product, legal, webmasters, regional marketing, media and more as to bring together teams and resources and drive exponential growth in the segment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-6 years experience working in marketing program execution, preferably background in a marketing role at a technology or media company.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly matrixed organization
- 1+ years of experience working with Google Ads (formerly Ad Words)
- 1+ years of experience in the Mobile Apps Industry
- 1+ years of experience in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Work with regional and local AppDev Marketing to implement scaled Marketing programs from launch to completion
- Launch marketing programs by liaising with legal, localization, regional and local App Dev Marketing,
- Support and maintain existing campaigns and programs with the development and maintenance, including campaign execution, creative and design review, localization and regional scaling
- Set campaign targets and measure impact
- Identify new opportunities for improvement & gather feedback on campaign from local markets.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive comms & execution calendar across multiple markets
- Day-to-day management of retainer agencies and third party vendors
- Analyse, and optimise marketing campaigns across various media
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of execution excellence and the ability to work on strict timelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with ext agencies & int teams within the marketing organization
- Execution focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
- Project management skills is a must, with the ability to collaborate across various teams, and drive decisions quickly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
About the company
Xpedition Media is one of the fastest growing marketing companies with teams in NYC, LA, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.