Digital Ads Strategist (SEM / PPC)
- Online Optimism
- New Orleans, LA
- Onsite Only
Posted 21 days ago
Online Optimism’s Advertising Department is growing, and we’re looking to add a Digital Ads Strategist to our other two full-time SEM/digital advertising staff! We are seeking a detail-oriented, hard-working individual who above all understands the responsibility of handling advertising for businesses large, medium, and small.
If you are someone who is driven by results and enjoys helping businesses stand out from the crowd, you might be the right fit for Online Optimism.
To be considered, you must apply via the below link:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating SEM campaigns and strategies for agency clients.
- Monitoring and optimizing SEM campaigns to hit client goals and KPIs.
- Working on Google’s, Bing’s, and Yahoo’s ad platforms.
- Testing and implementing ad strategies across other platforms, including geofencing and programmatic ad buys.
- Communicating directly with 3–7 clients on a weekly basis to discuss your campaigns.
- Handling monthly reporting and oversight of campaigns.
- Implementing Google best practices and new features to client campaigns.
- Crafting example advertising for new business proposals.
- Working directly under the Digital Advertising Director.
What You Need to Apply:
- 1+ years of digital advertising experience, either in-house or at an agency.
- Significant Google Ads experience and certification.
- Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, mathematics, or similar majors.
In Addition, We’re Looking for Applicants Who Have:
- Portfolio of previous work, including case studies with demonstrable ROI.
- Experience with Acquisio, Optmyzr, or other SEM management tools.
- Additional Google Ads Specializations.
- Experience with Unbounce or another landing page generator.
- Experience with WordPress sites.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and setting up conversion tracking for ad campaigns.
What’s It Like to Be an Optimist?
As a full-time employee, you’ll receive all the benefits that a career at Online Optimism gets you. They’re fully detailed on our Careers page, but an overview is below:
- Annual salary paid weekly.
- 28 paid days off per year: 15 days paid vacation + 13 holidays, including Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Mardi Gras, Lundi Gras, and recovery-from-Muses-Friday.
- Unlimited sick time.
- 3 levels of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance for employees and dependents, 50% covered by Online Optimism—no matter which plan you choose.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental Insurance for you and dependents, 50% covered by Online Optimism.
- Vision and Life Insurance, 100% covered by Online Optimism.
- Summer Fridays (which, at our agency, are 4 extra half-days you get over the summer).
- Simple IRA retirement plan, with 3% matching from Online Optimism.
- Casual dress code.
- Dog-friendly office space.
- Free Friday lunches at local restaurants with the team.
- Endless office snacks. We’re not just talking about fun-size candy bars, either. Kombucha, lox, Red Bull, Clif Bars, organic fruit freezer pops, guacamole…if it’s available at Costco, we’ll get it for you.
- Eligibility for commissions on referrals.
- Top-of-the-line computers to work on (in addition to our $30K annual software spend). We’ll get you the tech you need to do your job well.
- Flexible work hours: 8–4, 8:30–4:30, 9–5, or 10–6.
- We cover the cost of any networking groups or events related to your career or skills that you want to work on.
- A half-day on your birthday, as long as you wear a birthday hat. Tiaras are allowed.
- Lack of non-compete.
About the company
Online Optimism is a leading digital marketing agency. We’re dedicated to helping businesses in New Orleans, throughout the Gulf Coast, and around the country grow through effective, measured campaigns. Since being founded in 2012, we’ve delivered innovative, digital-first campaigns to our clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.