Digital Advertising Analyst
- Search Influence
- New orleans, LA
- Remote Only
Posted 28 days ago
You’re a passionate digital advertiser who loves seeing the impact of your campaigns. You geek out over pivot tables, tracking all the things and getting statistically significant results for your A/B test. You’re constantly saving inspiring and creative ads for inspiration. You know how to demonstrate expertise, think strategically about digital advertising, and quickly fine-tune campaigns for optimal results. No, you didn’t just read your LinkedIn bio and yes, this is a real job posting.
If reading that was like looking through the selfie camera, Search Influence wants you to join our online advertising team as a Digital Advertising Analyst.
The ideal candidate is an experienced digital advertiser that takes pride in delivering ROI for their clients while also making an impact on their colleagues and company. If you are ready to take on a new challenge, grow professionally and personally, and make new friends for life, apply to join our team today!
Our Digital Advertising Analysts Enjoy
- Developing cutting-edge digital advertising strategies tailored to client goals: This role is responsible for developing full-funnel strategies to meet client goals across platforms like Facebook, Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), and any other advertising platform that may be necessary. They will use audience research and insights to inform their strategies and budget allocation and are the thought leaders in the organization for all things paid advertising.
- Making data-driven decisions to improve campaign performance: Digital Advertising Analysts are responsible for managing and improving a portfolio of client accounts by evaluating performance data and optimizing campaigns for better outcomes. They also use this data to approach new growth opportunities for each account.
- Tapping into their creative side to direct inspired campaigns: Balance data with creativity to write compelling ad copy and landing pages, and work with our account managers and graphic designers on ad design. They are also expected to execute creative solutions to client and internal problems as they arise.
- Strategic collaboration on digital advertising: Collaborate internally with digital advertising coordinators, account managers, content specialists, graphic designers, and web developers to create effective digital advertising campaigns that help our clients’ businesses grow. Analysts will often support our Account Managers with communicating and collaborating with our clients and other agencies.
- Frequent communication to stay in touch and on-task: Fully remote (for now) to keep our team safe, our well-established routine of daily huddles and weekly team meetings via Zoom, and our company-wide chat platform assure we stay frequently in touch and always on-task, all while having fun.
- Training & tools: We provide extensive training on both our services and our processes, as well as tools to make your job efficient including custom software and CRMs in which client projects and tasks are tracked and organized. We also have a culture of continuous improvement - meaning Digital Advertising Analysts contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of their own department through problem-solving and process refinement.
- Mentorship & skill development: Every team member has access to a mentor from another part of the organization and ongoing 1on1s with their direct manager, supporting growth and skill development. Employees are encouraged to complete certifications relevant to their work.
- Proven success in several industries: We represent successful clients across a spectrum of industries. Education, medical, and tourism are our specialty. Previous experience marketing these industries is preferred.
To Snag This Job You Must:
- Have a minimum of 1-year professional experience managing digital advertising campaigns in an agency, marketing company, or other B2B company, preferably within the Facebook Ads and Google Ads platform
- Understand how to use advanced functions of Excel for data analysis
- Hold yourself accountable
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership, initiative, and attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prioritize and manage your time independently
- Have efficient organizational and follow-through skills
- Demonstrate resilience by adapting quickly and easily to changes in the industry and in internal processes
- Proficiently handle day-to-day tasks on Mac (including Google Drive & Microsoft Office)
Bonus Points if You:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree / certificate in marketing, advertising, communications, digital media, or a commensurate level of experience
- Have experience managing $50,000 or more in monthly media spend across several clients
- Are Google Ads Certified, Facebook Blueprint Certified, or Bing Ads Certified
- Have used PDCA to solve a real problem
- Self-reflect when things go wrong
- Are a curious, self-starter who loves to tackle new challenges
- Have experience with tracking time, managing billable time and media budgets
- Hold project management, data analytics, or digital media certifications
- Are a little bit weird. You’ll fit right in
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management / task management systems (SugarCRM, SalesForce, Hubspot CRM)
About the company
Search Influence is a full-service digital marketing agency and works with well-regarded brands, institutions, and organizations nationwide. Our teams are frequently called upon to speak at national, online marketing and industry conferences and, we are regular contributors to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, and other well-regarded industry publications. Search Influence is also a 2011 Inc. 500 selectee, listed on the Inc. 5000 for the past six years. Because of our quality and scale of advertising with Google, we were recognized as a Google Premier Partner in 2016. Current and past local clients of note include Audubon Nature Institute, New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation, Center for Restorative Breast Surgery, Tulane School of Professional Advancement, and The National World War II Museum.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.