Digital Advertising Coordinator
- Search Influence
- New orleans, LA
- Remote Only
Posted 28 days ago
You’re a strategic and creative thinker who is looking to break into the digital advertising space. You geek out over excel functions, learning something new, and putting together a plan to hit your goals. You love flexing your creative skills through writing and are constantly saving inspiring and creative ads for inspiration. You’re a get-things-done type of person, meticulous about details, and want to be a part of creating successful campaigns that wow our clients.
If reading that was like looking through the selfie camera, Search Influence wants you to join our online advertising team as a Digital Advertising Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is a curious go-getter with an interest in advertising and a desire for personal and career growth. If you’re up for the challenge of balancing client demands in a fast-paced agency environment, proving marketing ROI, and making new friends for life, apply to join our team today!
Our Digital Advertising Coordinators Enjoy
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research to advise campaign strategies: Digital Advertising Coordinators are responsible for effectively researching target audiences to understand what keywords they are searching, what interests they have, their demographics and behaviors to inform campaign setup and ongoing optimizations.
- Making data-driven decisions to improve campaign performance: Digital Advertising Coordinators work with our Digital Advertising Analysts to improve a portfolio of client accounts by evaluating performance data and optimizing campaigns for better outcomes. They use data from advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn combined with data from reporting software like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and call tracking platforms, among others.
- Tapping into their creative side to write effective copy and landing pages: Our Digital Advertising Coordinators balance data with creativity to write compelling ad copy and landing pages and work with our account managers and graphic designers on ad design. They are also expected to execute creative solutions to client and internal problems as they arise.
- Strategic collaboration on digital advertising: Digital Advertising Coordinators collaborate internally with Digital Advertising Analysts, account managers, content specialists, graphic designers, and web developers to create effective digital advertising campaigns that help our clients’ businesses grow.
- Frequent communication to stay in touch and on-task: Fully remote (for now) to keep our team safe, our well-established routine of daily huddles and weekly team meetings via Zoom, and our company-wide chat platform assure we stay frequently in touch and always on-task, all while having fun.
- Training & tools: We provide extensive training on both our services and our processes, as well as tools to make your job efficient including custom software and CRMs in which client projects and tasks are tracked and organized. We also have a culture of continuous improvement - meaning Digital Advertising Coordinators contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of their own department through problem-solving and process refinement.
- Mentorship & skill development: Every team member has access to a mentor from another part of the organization and ongoing 1on1s with their direct manager, supporting growth and skill development. Employees are encouraged to complete certifications relevant to their work.
- Proven success in several industries: We represent successful clients across a spectrum of industries. Education, medical, and tourism are our specialty.
To Snag This Job You Must:
- Have relevant experience in communications or marketing
- Understand how to use advanced functions of Excel for data analysis
- Hold yourself accountable
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Capacity to quickly learn applicable systems and processes
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, initiative, and ownership
- Be obsessive about organization, timely delivery, and detail orientation
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have efficient organizational and follow-through skills
- Demonstrate resilience by adapting quickly and easily to changes in the industry and in internal processes
- Proficiently handle day-to-day tasks on Mac (including Google Drive & Microsoft Office)
Bonus Points if You:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree / certificate in marketing, advertising, communications, digital media, or a commensurate level of experience
- Are Google Ads Certified, Facebook Blueprint Certified, or Bing Ads Certified
- Comprehend digital marketing, foundational concepts, and advertising platforms
- Have used PDCA to solve a real problem
- Self-reflect when things go wrong
- Are a curious, self-starter who loves to tackle new challenges
- Have experience with tracking time, managing billable time and media budgets
- Hold project management, data analytics, or digital media certifications
- Are a little bit weird. You’ll fit right in
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management / task management systems (SugarCRM, SalesForce, Hubspot CRM)
About the company
Search Influence is a full-service digital marketing agency and works with well-regarded brands, institutions, and organizations nationwide. Our teams are frequently called upon to speak at national, online marketing and industry conferences and, we are regular contributors to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, and other well-regarded industry publications. Search Influence is also a 2011 Inc. 500 selectee, listed on the Inc. 5000 for the past six years. Because of our quality and scale of advertising with Google, we were recognized as a Google Premier Partner in 2016. Current and past local clients of note include Audubon Nature Institute, New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation, Center for Restorative Breast Surgery, Tulane School of Professional Advancement, and The National World War II Museum.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.