Digital Advertising Internship
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 22 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that specializes in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). It’s our objective to make everyone better at it: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
We're looking for an analytical Digital Advertising Intern to add to our Services Team with no marketing experience required! As our Digital Advertising Intern, you will work directly with one of our Digital Marketing Account Managers on our Services Team to learn the basics of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, understand how we manage PPC for our clients, and gain critical communication and time management skills. This is a hands-on learning experience where you will learn how we help our client's grow their business alongside some of the brightest minds in the PPC industry!
An internship at Hanapin is not your typical internship. An internship with us is learning focused, and it is an opportunity to truly be a part of #hanalife. In a fast-paced agency setting, you’ll learn from and work alongside experts leading the industry in their field. Your individualized training schedule, role-focused projects, and professional development sessions will help you to gain hands-on experience, so you can reach your long-term career goals.
Here's a few things you can expect to do as our Digital Advertising Intern:
- Work alongside one of our client-facing Account Managers to shadow account work, client calls, and reporting to understand the scope of client management and agency life
- Participate in pay-per-click (PPC) fundamentals training and create deliverables that allow you to walk away with enhanced digital marketing skills
- Round out your training learning about workplace professionalism and client communication tactics
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Digital Advertising Intern:
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week on-site at our office in Bloomington, IN during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Prior data analysis experience preferred, either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Strong interest in entering a digital marketing career post-graduation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and/or Google sheets
- Possess a professional attitude with a high attention to detail, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Preference for candidates pursuing a college degree with previous office or customer service experience
Please submit a formal cover letter with your application to be considered. This is your chance to tell us why interning at Hanapin would be a great fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction
- Why this internship at Hanapin interests you
- What you hope to gain as a Digital Marketing Intern
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to help you receive college credit in accordance with the required guidelines of your particular college or university. We are currently hiring for Fall 2019 interns.
We know searching for an internship is tough and that you want to find the best internship and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes an Excel assessment prior to interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Digital Advertising Intern
- Classification: Internship, unpaid
- Department: Services
- Reporting Relationship: Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Estimated Start: September 2019
- Positions Available: 2
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: 6/24/19
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is a premiere digital marketing agency focused exclusively on PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Founded in 2004, the company manages and optimizes paid search programs in areas including search marketing, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, social advertising, remarketing, programmatic and display marketing. Hanapin's core objective is to maximize our clients'? return on investment. Hanapin Marketing publishes the industry-leading blog, PPC Hero and produces the popular all PPC conference, Hero Conf.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.