Digital Advertising Manager
- Closed Loop
- Roseville, CA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 7 days ago
Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency who helps innovative companies like BigCommerce, Jobvite and Amazon achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager with an expertise in paid search to join our team.
This is a full-time telecommute position and is a great opportunity for those with demonstrable experience working remotely.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in Sacramento, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, launch and meticulously optimize our clients’ digital advertising accounts across the paid search, paid social & display advertising channels
- Proactively monitor performance of accounts, identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and implement changes
- Manage client relationships including leading client meetings (typically video calls) and setting expectations via clear, concise communications
- Analyze account data using statistical skills, compile reports and produce data visualizations
- Mentor Digital Advertising Specialists and assign tasks as needed
- Research and keep abreast of trends in SEM and other digital advertising channels
- 3+ years of experience managing paid search advertising campaigns to specific ROI goals - B2B experience and agency experience a big plus
- Hands on experience with multiple paid search advertising platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience managing ALL facets of digital advertising campaigns and client relationships, including:
- Campaign strategy, design and optimization
- Keyword development and refinement
- Ad development
- A/B test execution (both ads and landing pages)
- Bid management (experience with hands-on, manual bidding; not just bid automation)
- Reporting and analysis
- Client meetings and continuous client relationship management
- Demonstrable experience with data analysis, data visualization and presentation
- Experience using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Amazing project management and communication skills
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Zest for managing highly complex advertising accounts for multiple clients
- High level of professionalism, accountability and personal responsibility
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (marketing, business, etc.)
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete the application below, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About the company
A Different Kind of Digital Agency Helping exceptional people and organizations achieve their potential. Closed Loop was founded in 2001 and has managed over a half a billion dollars in advertising spend. We’re unassumingly headquartered near Sacramento, CA with locations across the nation. We are privately owned and proudly independent. We help innovative companies maximize their results from digital advertising. But we define ourselves by our passion for our work and our commitment to our employees, customers and community. How we’re different It starts with our team. With an average of 11 years of digital advertising experience, you know your advertising accounts are in the hands of experts. Success in digital advertising is about doing 1,000 things right and then constantly adjusting them to maintain optimal performance. This is accomplished by applying our combined experience with our passion for driving results. It’s transparency and collaboration. Want to know how we’re spending our time or where we’re at in the campaign optimization process? You’ll always know. Want to be a part of strategy development? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Why? Because we’ve found a better way to work – ensuring that everyone, client agency, is part of the solution. It’s technology. We prefer to spend our time driving results, not compiling results. So we built Forager®, our proprietary technology that automates data collection and reporting while surfacing critical insights that give our clients an edge on the competition. Our clients say it all We have extremely high client satisfaction and retention rates. Our clients stay with us for years and their referrals are our primary source of new business. Those are all signs of happy clients. And nothing makes clients happier than exceeding expectations and driving great results.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.