Digital Advertising Specialist
- Closed Loop
- Roseville, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 7 days ago
Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency who helps innovative companies like BigCommerce, Jobvite and Amazon achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising & Landing Page Specialist to join our team.
This is a full-time position in our Roseville, CA office.
This is an ideal position for someone with recent experience in digital advertising who is looking to accelerate their career.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in the Sacramento area, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Digital Advertising Managers in the creation and hands on optimization of large Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Paid Social accounts including copywriting, keyword research, URL tagging, and ensuring consistency between engines & regions
- Implement multivariate ad testing for key accounts and reporting on results
- Interact with Digital Advertising team with clear, concise communications
- Research and keep abreast of trends in paid search, paid social and other forms of digital advertising
Strong candidates will have most of the following:
- 1-3 years of hands on experience with one or more paid advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing, LinkedIn)
- Strong data analysis skills including advanced Excel skills
- A high level of accountability and personal responsibility
- Willingness to jump into unknown territory and learn quickly
- Amazing project management and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
Experience with the following would sweeten the deal:
- Google Ads certified
- Agency and/or freelance experience
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Landing page optimization skills
- Experience with Tableau
Why else should you join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete our application, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About the company
A Different Kind of Digital Agency Helping exceptional people and organizations achieve their potential. Closed Loop was founded in 2001 and has managed over a half a billion dollars in advertising spend. We’re unassumingly headquartered near Sacramento, CA with locations across the nation. We are privately owned and proudly independent. We help innovative companies maximize their results from digital advertising. But we define ourselves by our passion for our work and our commitment to our employees, customers and community. How we’re different It starts with our team. With an average of 11 years of digital advertising experience, you know your advertising accounts are in the hands of experts. Success in digital advertising is about doing 1,000 things right and then constantly adjusting them to maintain optimal performance. This is accomplished by applying our combined experience with our passion for driving results. It’s transparency and collaboration. Want to know how we’re spending our time or where we’re at in the campaign optimization process? You’ll always know. Want to be a part of strategy development? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Why? Because we’ve found a better way to work – ensuring that everyone, client agency, is part of the solution. It’s technology. We prefer to spend our time driving results, not compiling results. So we built Forager®, our proprietary technology that automates data collection and reporting while surfacing critical insights that give our clients an edge on the competition. Our clients say it all We have extremely high client satisfaction and retention rates. Our clients stay with us for years and their referrals are our primary source of new business. Those are all signs of happy clients. And nothing makes clients happier than exceeding expectations and driving great results.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.