Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 27 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses on just one thing: paid digital advertising. We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at paid digital marketing: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
Hanapin is adding an analytical Digital Consultant to our team with no previous marketing experience required. Do you have a background in and love for data or marketing campaign strategy? Are you a great listener and a strong, confident communicator? Then we're ready to lead you through a comprehensive training program to put you on the path to becoming a Digital Consultant.
If you are selected for this role, you’ll be joining some of the brightest minds of our industry and one of Hanapin’s most growth-focused departments. Once you have honed your digital marketing skills through a comprehensive training program, led by our expert Services and Sales team members, you will you begin to take your own leads and build your personal sales pipeline. This is not a typical sales role! Hanapin’s goal is to find the right type of clients, not just any client, because our keen eye on quality work and client retention is why Hanapin is one of the fastest growing companies in America, six years running.
Here are a few things you can expect to do as our Digital Consultant:
- You will review & analyze prospective new client accounts, aiding in the completion of Solutions Blueprint presentations (aka: campaign audit) to be delivered by the Sales team.
- You will participate in ongoing sales meetings from Day 1, assist with preparation and follow-up for current prospects, as well as begin gaining familiarity with and maintaining Salesforce and other departmental reporting dashboards.
- Within 12 months, you will start taking a split of generated leads and can expect to be fully immersed in the department by the end of year one, owning a segment of the department growth goals
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Digital Consultant:
- Ready to relocate without assistance or already living near Bloomington, Indiana
- Previous professional experience with a preference for those who have worked in a client facing or customer service role
- Prior data analysis experience either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Four-year degree in any field (preference for marketing, mathematics, economics, or informatics)
Please submit a formal cover letter to be considered for this position. This is your chance to tell us why working at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why is this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor.
We know searching for a new job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes an Excel assessment, phone interview, and third party assessments prior to our in-person group interview. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Digital Consultant
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Department: Sales
- Reporting Relationship: Director of Sales
- Estimated Start: March 2020
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: January 24, 2020
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is a premiere digital marketing agency focused exclusively on PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Founded in 2004, the company manages and optimizes paid search programs in areas including search marketing, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, social advertising, remarketing, programmatic and display marketing. Hanapin's core objective is to maximize our clients'? return on investment. Hanapin Marketing publishes the industry-leading blog, PPC Hero and produces the popular all PPC conference, Hero Conf.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.