Digital Content and Resources Coordinator
- SG Services, Inc., Secrelty Distribution, Secretly Group,
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 19 days ago
Secretly Distribution seeks a full time Digital Content and Resources Coordinator based in our Bloomington office.
Hours: 40/week, Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm PT
This individual will bring greater depth to our existing digital content management team. Day to day, this role will work closely with the Digital Content Manager to ensure release assets are QCed, optimized, and delivered within the required timelines to partners such as Spotify, Apple, and Amazon. This individual will interact directly with our distributed label partner providing guidance and assistance regarding asset delivery. The Digital Content and Resource Coordinator will report to the Head of Digital Sales and Marketing.
- Work hand-in-hand with other Secretly Distribution digital team members on new release and catalog setup across digital partner platforms (Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify, Youtube, VEVO, etc)
- Assisting in on-boarding of new distributed partner content
- Helping to ensure that distributed content and related artist pages are optimized ahead of release
- Maintaining all aspects of video content delivery, maintenance, and monetization
- Procuring URLs ahead of release ad supplying to distributed partners
- Manage copyright infringement claims
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Active interest in emerging technologies as they relate to digital and social medias – especially as they affect the music industry
- High level of integrity, work ethic, communication, and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and writing skills - prompt with replies in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Constellation, Darling Records, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Ghost Ramp, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sister Polygon Records, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Unseen Worlds, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat Records, and Winspear.
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly's HR Director at email@example.com
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply.
About the company
SG Services, Inc. provides Management, Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Legal services to affiliated companies operating within the music industry. These companies include Secretly Group, which is a family of independent record labels (Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Numero Group, Secretly Canadian,). Secretly Services, Inc. also provides Accounting support to Secretly Publishing, Fort William Artist Management, and Bellwether Properties.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.