Digital Marketer, PPC
- FindLaw, A Thomson Reuters Company
- Eagan, MN
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 7 days ago
Committed to helping law firms achieve success through the creation and delivery of effective digital marketing solutions; FindLaw is seeking a PPC Strategist with expertise in paid search. In this role you will be responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay per click) on multiple channels including Google and Bing. You will support all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis. You will also be accountable to customers through direct communication both verbally and written, so strong customer service skills are critical.
- Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients.
- Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
- Effectively manage the spend of paid search budgets while maintaining high standards of performance metrics.
- Work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective post-click landing experiences.
- Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and articulate value to client using documented reports and presentations as necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure that the expectations of the client are met.
- Develop and maintain understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players, and communicate to internal customers.
In order to be successful attaining these goals you will need to:
- Demonstrate accountability for the performance of assigned accounts and customer retention.
- Be an agile learner; rapidly acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Be consultative to customers by providing recommendations and rationale.
- Problem solve through critical thinking and making data driven decisions.
- Effectively prioritize high volumes of work and customer demands.
- 3+ years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in creating and presenting campaign performance reports.
- 2+ years of customer service or account management experience.
- 4 year degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Location: Eagan, MN but for the right skill set set US Remote with be highly considered..
About the company
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own. As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace. We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us. To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.