Digital Marketing Account Associate
- 3Q Digital
- Charlottesville, VA
- Onsite Only
Posted 39 days ago
3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S. We're smart and fast-paced, and we value great client service—which is where you come in.
The Account Associate is responsible for supporting the Account Manager and/or the Account Coordinator with online advertising campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Facebook. As an Account Associate, you will work on approximately 4 – 6 accounts and be responsible for studying and mastering 3Q’s best practices for SEM and social marketing knowledge, both on the job and during an intensive training program.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Learning the fundamentals of search engine marketing & paid social marketing
- Sharpening your technical skills in Excel, 3rd-party tools, and SEM and Social platforms
- Developing an ability to contribute towards and drive strategy for clients
- Using SEM and Social platforms and 3rd-party tools to pull client reports
- Implementing tests (Ad Copy, Landing Page, Bid, Geo)
- Working on ad hoc tasks delegated by the Account Manager or client
- Managing priorities, multitasking, and delivering high-quality work
- Keeping current on marketing blogs
- Writing ad copy, analyze query traffic, research keywords, and complete routine
- account maintenance
You’ll need to have:
- 0 - 6 months of paid search (SEM) or social marketing experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- A Google AdWords certification
- You are an energetic and creative digital marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the digital marketing space
- You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- A desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
Best in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce and our best-in-class workforce ultimately drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We’re not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It, Everyone’s a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Named #14 on AdAge’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, a 401K plan, and paid parental leave
- Student loan & tuition assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work from home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
We are based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only
About the company
3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record and the largest independent digital marketing agency, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients. We're a fully integrated digital marketing agency based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). We offer SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S.