Digital Marketing Account Coordinator
- 3Q Digital
- Chicago, IL
- Onsite Only
Posted 31 days ago
3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S. We're smart and fast-paced, and we value great client service—which is where you come in.
Our Digital Marketing Account Coordinators are responsible for supporting the Account Manager(s) as well as managing 2-3 clients with online advertising campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Facebook. As a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator, you will work on approximately 4 – 6 accounts and be responsible for adhering to 3Q best practices and developing and maintaining solid SEM and social marketing knowledge.
You will need to be quick on your feet, able to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced, growing environment, and handle critical tasks that enable growth for our customers.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting in executing on strategy towards client goals
- Collecting, analyzing, and processing large amounts of data
- Using SEM, social platforms, and 3rd-party tools to pull client reports and make recommendations for optimization
- Implementing tests (Ad Copy, Landing Page, Bid, Geo)
- Writing ad copy, analyzing query traffic, researching keywords, and completing routine
- account maintenance
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns by assembling plans and objectives, creating schedules, organizing, reporting data, and tracking progress
- Crafting clear and compelling internal and external communications
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally across internal channels to meet the needs of the team and clients
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing adCenter, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Managing your workflow to ensure timely delivery on projects
- Working on ad hoc tasks delegated by the Account Manager or client
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum 3 months of paid search (SEM) or paid social marketing experience and be comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodology
- Proven prior work experience in a production-oriented or similar role
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Excel; you already know vlookup, pivot tables, concatenating, text to columns, and love working with numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Google AdWords certification
- You are an energetic and creative digital marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the digital marketing space
- You are entrepreneurial and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- A desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
Our best-in-class workforce drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We’re not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It, Everyone’s a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Named #14 on AdAge’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K plan and match, and paid parental leave
- Student loan, college savings, and tuition assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work from home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
We are based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only
About the company
3Q Digital is Silicon Valley's agency of record and the largest independent digital marketing agency, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients. We're a fully integrated digital marketing agency based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). We offer SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile advertising, analytics, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S.