Digital Marketing Associate
- Austin, TX
- Remote Only
Posted 14 days ago
Wickfire is expanding our search engine marketing (SEM) team and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate. This position is part of our growing campaign management team and will help improve our search engine marketing efforts by analyzing campaign performance and updating webpage content to improve user experience. We’re looking for someone with the following skills to report to our Director of Growth:
- Strong analytical skills and a mind for numbers
- Google Adwords and/or other pay-per-click (PPC) work experience
- Conversion rate optimization expertise improving customer acquisition funnels at multiple points throughout the buyer’s journey
- Excellent written communication
- The ability and desire to thrive in a remote position
- Regular data analysis and quantitative decision-making
- Monitoring search marketing campaigns using our proprietary platform as well as Google Ads and Bing Ads management tools
- Campaign optimization through improved campaign structure, keyword targeting, search query analysis, ad group structure, advanced targeting, and extension changes
- Competitive analysis to learn from other companies in the space
- Creative, compelling copywriting aimed at improving our ads and on-page content
- Ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of our landing pages to keep them in line with ever-improving best practices
- Implementing, analyzing, and iterating on conversion rate optimization A/B tests
- Documenting and sharing any process inefficiencies, bugs in our software, and other ways that we can improve
- Strong analytical skills (mathematics, statistics, data-minded)
- Excel power user (SQL preferred)
- Google Ads, Bing, and other paid advertising experience (Google Ads certified preferred)
- Excellent written communication
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge and a desire to improve
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising models and affiliate networks
- Copywriting (i.e., ability to compel the reader to take action and present merchants favorably)
- Online shopping expertise with a deep understanding of conversion paths and the customer journey
- Passion for digital marketing
- Problem-solving, and making independent, critical decisions
- Results-driven and deadline-focused
- Sense of humor, avid traveler, part time opera star, horse rider — bring your personality to the team!
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- Position is remote. Applicants must be self-motivated with reliable internet, a dedicated workspace, and a genuine desire to work in a remote position.
- Training and coworking in Los Angeles, Seattle, and Austin available.
- Hours are flexible, but employees must be available during standard Central or Pacific time
- Benefits include access to Healthcare, Dental, 401k, and HSAs.
Wickfire is a digital marketing company that drives traffic and sales to thousands of advertising partners in exchange for commissions on the purchases made by customers we refer. We run highly-targeted search engine marketing campaigns for a coupon site (TheCoupon.Co), a review site (BuyersGuide.org), and direct linking partnerships with online stores. We are a technology and data-driven company that develops fast, efficient, and intelligent workflows to solve complex problems. We work out of a proprietary platform with API integrations to Google, Bing, and various affiliate networks.
Your application should consist of a cover letter via email, with your resume attached. Please, no canned cover letters. Make sure your subject line contains your name and the phrase “About Me” so we know you’re serious enough about this job to have read this entire posting. You can reach us at email@example.com.
About the company
Wickfire is a leading digital marketing company focused on search marketing. By working with partners on the pay-for-performance model, Wickfire can deliver cost-effective, high-quality advertising with an added benefit to its partners: they only pay for results. Leveraging superior technology and unparalleled results, Wickfire runs paid search campaigns for thousands of merchants and successfully launched two new web properties, TheCoupon.Co and Highlight Reviews. TheCoupon.Co targets discount shoppers and improves conversion rates, generates brand loyalty, and increases sales. Highlight Reviews focuses on research-oriented consumers, reaching a larger audience, influencing shopper behavior, and generating new customer relationships. Together, Wickfire’s online advertising channels now reach over half a million users every month.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.