Digital Marketing Manager, CRM
- Universal Yums
- Roseland, NJ
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 26 days ago
Maybe you’ve received one of the three million boxes we’ve shipped. Maybe you’ve seen our ads on Instagram. Maybe you’ve never heard of us.
Regardless, if you’re a strategic, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager with a focus on driving results, we want you to apply.
Universal Yums started in 2014 with a simple concept: give people an opportunity to try unique foods and flavors from around the world. Our flagship product is a monthly subscription box offering snacks and candies from a different country each month. In 2020, we were ranked #569 on Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and have been featured in Forbes, Buzzfeed, The New York Times, and the Daily Mail for our novel product and our rapid success.
Now, the company has identified and vetted an exciting new opportunity in the Food and Beverage space. We are focused on building a larger team that will drive innovative ideas into the industry, support product launches, and lead current and new businesses.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an established business itching to do more for their consumers and make a bigger mark on the industry.
About the Job
We’re looking for a results-oriented and analytical Digital Marketing Manager, CRM to take on the responsibilities of developing, executing, and optimizing email and SMS campaigns with the primary goal of driving incremental revenue. This role will join the Marketing Team, who is responsible for creating and executing strategies to drive customer acquisition, grow LTV, and further establish our brands across a variety of channels.
- Develop, execute, and optimize our email marketing strategy to drive purchases and auxiliary business objectives.
- Develop a strategy to introduce SMS as a new channel to interact with our customers.
- Execute rigorous, hypothesis-driven A/B testing of subject lines, layout, format, frequency, segmentation, etc. to optimize toward business goals.
- Partner with the website team to develop and optimize lead generation, abandoned cart, and post-purchase follow-up campaigns.
- Create detailed creative briefs and partner with the creative team to ensure the output is aligned with your vision and business objectives.
- Share reporting and insights from email marketing test results with the broader marketing team to improve creative, copy or segmentation across other marketing channels.
- Create and execute on informational emails about pricing increases, shipping delays, or other important updates.
- Manage the scheduling of all marketing and informational emails, including the maintenance of a cross-functional email calendar for company-wide visibility.
- Develop and maintain customer lists and segments for use in marketing and informational emails.
- Develop clear and enticing consumer value propositions for marketing emails.
Are You Our Ideal Candidate?
If you’re asking that, you’re asking the right question. Our ideal candidate is introspective and focused on developing as a person. We believe that who we are today is malleable – and that intelligence can be further developed through effort, active learning, and new challenges.
- BA/BS in Marketing or STEM.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Familiarity with email marketing / CRM software.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to define and communicate enticing consumer value propositions.
- Ability to analyze data and identify actionable insights.
- Ability to manage work priorities independently to achieve a business result.
Additional qualifications which are helpful but not required are:
- 1+ years of experience in CRM and email marketing platforms.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS.
- Experience in Klaviyo is a plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience at a DTC ecommerce company is a plus.
About the company
Universal Yums is a rapidly growing eCommerce company that was founded in 2014 by two young and ambitious people who had nothing but $4000 and an original idea to travel the world through food. After almost 7 years in business, we’ve visited 34 different countries, became an integral part of new family traditions, and shipped over 3 million boxes to customers all over the world! Our flagship product is a monthly subscription box offering snacks and candies from a different country each month. We’ve been featured in Forbes, Buzzfeed, Uproxx, and the Daily Mail for our novel product and our rapid success.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.