Digital Marketing Production Associate
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 19 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry. Are you ready to focus your career with us?
We are adding analytical Digital Marketing Production Associates to our team with no previous marketing experience required. Do you have background in and love for analysis? Do you love learning and creatively solving problems? Then we're ready to lead you through a comprehensive training program to put you on the path to becoming a PPC specialist.
Know that if you join our team, you're joining some of the brightest minds in our industry. Therefore, if you are passionate about diving head first into the technical side of PPC, learning a ton, and providing unmatched service to our growing client list, this is the position for you. Break into one of the fastest growing marketing industries at one of America’s fastest growing companies – 5 years running.
Here are a few things you can expect to do in a typical day as our Production Associate:
- Collaborate with Account Managers to compile pay-per-click (PPC) ad reports, complete bid changes, write and test ad copy, research keywords for account expansion, as well as special projects such as campaign tracking and budget projection worksheets
- Work on a variety of client accounts to become proficient at PPC account maintenance and get comfortable solving everyday PPC challenges
- After you’ve refined your PPC technical skills, you will work towards becoming a client-facing Account Manager where you will own your own client accounts
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Production Associate:
- Ready to relocate without assistance or already living near Bloomington, Indiana
- Previous professional experience with a preference for those who have worked in a client facing or customer service role
- Prior data analysis experience either as part of a class project or in a previous position
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills
- Resourceful, lifelong learner
- Flexible problem solver who is eager to pursue new challenges independently or collaborate with a team
- Four-year degree in any field (preference for marketing, mathematics, economics, or informatics)
We know searching for a new job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes an Excel assessment, phone interview, and third party assessments prior to our in-person group interview. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Digital Marketing Production Associate
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Department: Services
- Reporting Relationship: Senior Account Manager or Senior Account Analyst
- Estimated Start: Spring 2019
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: December 19, 2018
About the company
"People are our proper occupation" - Marcus Aurelius Molly is the Senior HR Manager at Hanapin Marketing. Hanapin Marketing is an industry leading digital marketing agency that specializes in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. As the Senior HR Manager, Molly manages all recruitment, hiring, and onboarding efforts for the growing agency. During her tenure at Hanapin, the team has doubled in size, and she has hired a variety of roles from entry to director level – both onsite and remote. No matter the position, Molly is committed to finding, hiring, and retaining great talent to continue to help Hanapin thrive.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.