Digital Marketing Specialist – Telecommute
- Wise Bread
- Nationwide telecommute, CA
- Remote Only
Posted 33 days ago
Award-winning personal finance website Wise Bread is looking for a data driven, analytical and aggressive digital media buyer.
The position is full-time with very competitive compensation and full benefits. May consider part-time candidates but need 30 hours a week minimum. You’ll be working from home but will get plenty of support (and dog selfies) from our friendly staff via Slack and Skype.
This is a nationwide telecommute position with a flexible schedule, you can work from home from anywhere (but must have consistent schedule).
Wise Bread has been awarded “best of the web” by PC Magazine, MSN Money, and Kiplinger. Founded in 2006, we’ve been one of the most consistent high performers in financial lead generation vertical. We currently handle well over 7 digit monthly spend. The team is growing and we’re looking for several new members to help scale to the next level.
Full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, flexible schedules, generous home office reimbursements, paid holidays and vacations, maternity leave, and ability to work in your pajamas!
- 2+ years experience managing DIRECT RESPONSE campaigns in native platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, ReveContent, Gemini, etc.
- In-depth understanding of how different parts of the conversion funnels affects overall campaign performance.
- Must be highly analytical and data driven. High level of proficiency with Excel required. Tableau experience a plus.
- Intense desire to become an expert in whatever platform you manage. Must be very good at building relationships with platform reps and optimizing opportunities from each platform.
- Data-driven campaign management (including bid management, creative rotations, choosing placement, audience targeting, a/b testing, budget allocation, etc) to hit KPIs for scale and ROAS.
- Systematically discover, analyze, and test new ad platforms.
- Mange A/B testing of creatives. You’ll be ordering/analyzing creative analysis reports from our BI team, identify new testing opportunities, and request new creatives from our creatives director.
Please apply via our Ziprecruiter platform.
Additional related job titles: Demand generation, performance marketing, user acquisition, digital marketing, growth hacker, ppc manager.
About the company
Wise Bread is the largest independent personal finance portal and has won several awards, including: -- PC Magazine's Top 100 Websites -- About.com's Personal Finance Blog of the Year -- Liz Weston's Best Money Site. -- MSN Money's Top 100 Most Useful Websites -- Kiplinger's Best Blog for Frugalistas Wise Bread content is syndicated worldwide through partners like Reader's Digest, MSN, Yahoo, US News & World Report, Entrepreneur Media, and Huffington Post.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.