Digital Marketing Strategist
- Baltimore, MD
- Onsite Only
Posted 29 days ago
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results-driven Digital Strategist with proven experience developing and executing comprehensive digital strategies, including: paid search (SEM/PPC), programmatic display/video, paid social, e-mail marketing and/or SEO campaigns, along with cross-functional experience in social media management, marketing and/or branding. Exceptional communication skills, incredible attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude are absolutely essential for success in this role.
In this position, you will be integral in the development and execution of SEM, SEO and other digital marketing communication strategies for the agency’s clients. This involves everything from performing robust data analysis to campaign conceptualization, creation, development, implementation, monitoring & reporting.
Telecommuting and/or remote working is not supported for this position.
- Superior analytical & communications skills – must be able to understand complex problems and articulate logical, defensible solutions
- Fulfill and assist with SEO, paid search, and/or social media plans, as well as other digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to build & manage high-performing PPC campaigns (paid search, programmatic display/video, paid social)
- Experience with: Bing Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads & Google/Adobe Analytics
- Experience with: Moz, SEMrush, AHRefs, SpyFu and other related SEM/SEO tools
- Perform competitive and industry research to identify digital marketing opportunities
- Possess an understanding of existing and emerging social platforms, including video advertising
- Assist in developing, coordinating, producing, editing, proofing, and delivering digital content and marketing materials
- Develop success metrics and measure/analyze campaign results in order to demonstrate success
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience working on an open-source CMS (WordPress)
- Experience with email marketing (Constant Contact, Listrak, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Facebook Advertising, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads and/or Google Analytics certification(s) are a major plus
- HubSpot Certification or Marketo Certification
Salary commensurate with experience. Warschawski is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offers a competitive benefits package and a great work environment.
About the company
Warschawski is a full-service marketing strategy agency with offices in New York City, Washington D.C. and Baltimore. We are an integrated advertising agency, marketing firm, digital agency, public relations (PR) firm, branding agency, web design firm, creative design agency, VR/AR and Amazon marketing agency, and crisis communications firm all under one roof in the Mid-Atlantic region (from NYC to Baltimore and DC). We serve clients throughout the U.S. and across the globe. We've been named the "#1 Small U.S. Agency" for 3 years in a row for our work across all marketing communications services. We've also won more than 200 awards for work ranging from advertising, marketing & PR to digital, branding, VR/AR, web design, and crisis communications.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.