Digital Media Manager
- Thruline Marketing
- Kansas City, MO
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 36 days ago
Thruline Marketing Inc. in Lenexa, Kansas is seeking an experienced Digital Media Manager to join our team!
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for the growth and success of the Digital Media team at Thruline Marketing. Managers must be subject matter experts in placing and managing digital media buys in PPC/paid search, paid social, and display channels. As a main point of contact for both the Digital Media Buyers and the Account Management teams, this position will deliver thought leadership and guidance to effectively respond to the needs of our business partners and clients. This position will manage a team of employees including performance management, mentorship, and training/skills development.
Our collaborative and team-based culture will give you the opportunity to have an impact on those around you and provide mentorship and guidance to the buying team.
At Thruline, digital media is not what we do, it’s who we are. We are experts in education and digital marketing in equal measure, and we are passionate about world-class results. We are looking for visionaries, over-achievers, data nerds, and lifelong learners to join our growing team. If you are ready to eat, sleep, and breathe education alongside the best digital marketers this side of the Mississippi, come join us!
- Oversee development, execution, and success of digital media marketing plans for key clients
- Work directly with Digital Media Buyers and Account Management teams to ensure client goals are being met, and suggest strategy changes as needed
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key decision makers, both internally and across clients and vendors
- Responsible for professional development of Digital Media team at large; deliver consistent feedback and regular performance management conversations
- Maintain thorough and real-time knowledge of client business; communicate high-level client wins and struggles with management team
- Optimize performance through a digital media mix comprised of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display media campaigns
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital media ROI
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide client partners with a holistic view of their digital footprint and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, digital media, or related field
Experience: At least 7 years of demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience using Google Ads/Adwords and Analytics
- Experience with paid social, display, or other digital media channels
- Progressive client-facing experience in digital media buying and implementation
- Experience with high-revenue, high-profile clients
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Mentorship and strong team leadership
- Experience in managing and leading a team of employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically for trend analysis using pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Google Ads and/or Analytics certification
- Experience with 3rd party management tools, such as Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector
About the company
At Thruline Marketing, we help students discover higher education opportunities and inspire them to take the first step toward a better career. We partner with higher education institutions and employers to focus on helping people attain rewarding careers through education and training. We live our mission by empowering people to invest in themselves, pursue their education and connect with quality employers.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.