Digital Media Specialist – Remote
- Goldstone Partners
- Denver, CO
- Remote Only
Posted 33 days ago
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation, and CRM, content marketing, and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement in our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible, and fast-paced environment. We've curated a team full of smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation, and measurable results guide the way.
Our Values: Authenticity, Passion, Diversity
As a key member of our Media Team, you'll be working in concert with the media strategist and account team to execute a modern digital marketing strategy for our clients that will have a direct impact on their revenue. Your experience with paid media buys and placement, coupled with a strong analytical mind, will drive your success. If you thrive in a high performing, collaborative environment? Let's talk!
Your Values: Internal drive, Creativity and Curiosity
Spend your days:
- Executing paid digital media campaigns as defined by the clients' strategic objectives
- Managing the media vendor partnerships to buy and place content
- Actively managing and adjusting multi-channel campaigns based on performance – you are all about results!
- Optimizing channel investments based on performance to reach desired KPIs - and proudly reporting on the outcomes
- Acting as a liaison between vendors and our team to manage the program budget responsibly
- Understanding how to optimize digital performance metrics such as CTR and conversion rates
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business, or a closely related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with a variety of paid media channels, including display, paid social and paid search preferably in a highly interactive, technology-driven marketing agency
- Advanced MS Excel skills and maybe 1 or 2 Google certifications
- Ability to analyze campaign performance data and translate that analysis into key insights
- Forward thinking and process minded – you are all about the metrics, quality, and details
- A desire to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
You'll enjoy these things while working for ID:
- Salary $50,000 - $60,000 and a full suite of benefits
- Incredible opportunity for continued professional development
- True inspiration and the chance to hang out with some wildly talented folks who love marketing as much as you do
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast-moving firms find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only, please. Sponsorships cannot be supported at this time.
About the company
Goldstone Partners can help you land your dream job with one of Colorado’s fastest growing startup companies. Our clients are moving at warp speed and are looking for talented individuals to help them succeed and grow. It takes a unique set of skills to work in a startup and we are looking for professionals who possess the essential characteristics for a growing company. We focus on the alignment between company values and personal values along with essential competencies to help you find your next great adventure!
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.