- Baltimore, MD
- Onsite Only
Posted 18 days ago
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results-driven Digital Strategist with proven experience developing and executing paid search, social media, and/or SEO campaigns, along with cross-functional experience in public relations, marketing and branding. Exceptional communication skills, incredible attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude are absolutely essential for success in this role.
In this position, you will be integral in the development and execution of SEO and digital marketing communication strategies for the agency’s clients. This involves everything from performing robust data analysis to campaign conceptualization, creation, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
Telecommuting and/or remote working will not work for this position.
- Superior analytical & communications skills – must be able to understand complex problems and articulate logical, defensible solutions
- Experience creating, managing & optimizing Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, Google Ads and/or DoubleClick
- Fulfill and assist with SEO, paid search, and/or social media plans, as well as other digital marketing campaigns
- Perform competitive and industry research to identify digital marketing opportunities.
- Possess an understanding of existing and emerging social platforms, including video advertising.
- Assist in developing, coordinating, producing, editing, proofing, and delivering digital content and marketing materials
- Develop success metrics and measure/analyze campaign results in order to prove success.
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience with email marketing (Constant Contact, Mailchimp)
- Experience with YouTube Advertising
- Other DSP digital advertising experience
- Experience with Moz, SEMRush, AHRefs or other SEO/Digital Advertising Tools
- Experience with Bing Ads, Pinterest Ads, etc.
Salary commensurate with experience. Warschawski offers a competitive benefits package and a great work environment.
About the company
Warschawski is a full-service marketing strategy agency with offices in New York City, Washington D.C. and Baltimore. We are an integrated advertising agency, marketing firm, digital agency, public relations (PR) firm, branding agency, web design firm, creative design agency, VR/AR and Amazon marketing agency, and crisis communications firm all under one roof in the Mid-Atlantic region (from NYC to Baltimore and DC). We serve clients throughout the U.S. and across the globe. We've been named the "#1 Small U.S. Agency" for 3 years in a row for our work across all marketing communications services. We've also won more than 200 awards for work ranging from advertising, marketing & PR to digital, branding, VR/AR, web design, and crisis communications.