Director of Marketing &Communications
- MicroSeismic, Inc
- Houston, TX
- Onsite Only
Posted 26 days ago
Director of Marketing and Communications – MicroSeismic, Inc. (www.microseismic.com)
MicroSeismic Inc. (MSI) is an oilfield service provider based in Houston, Texas specializing in the monitoring of hydraulic fracturing well stimulations. Our solutions provide complete descriptions of the reservoir as treated, predictions of well performance and prescriptions for more profitable completion and development strategies.
MSI is searching for a dynamic Director of Marketing and Communications to plan and execute upon its ongoing marketing efforts that include a meaningful and evergreen website, informational publications and webinars, presence at trade shows, print and digital advertisements, a vibrant social media presence, market research and more traditional media relations. This is a mid-senior level position that currently reports to the CEO of the enterprise.
· Lead the development of the company’s overall marketing and communication strategy
· Develop, present and execute an annual marketing program that supports the company’s overall strategy. The current budget is ~$600,000.
· Collaborate with and manage a team of external providers/partners in the areas of tradeshow attendance, website maintenance, social and print media presence.
· Identify and execute improvements in our website to increase traffic, improve conversion quantity and quality, generate leads and grow sales.
· Manage and execute the MSI social media strategy, ongoing content development, and customer engagement. This is including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
· Increase followers and reach/impressions via regular content posts in addition to targeted social media ad spend.
· Curate, re-purpose and create content and leverage it in paid, owned and earned media channels.
· Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms
· Support sales and business development efforts
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
· Stay up to date on SEO and on-site search best practices and gradually improve both based on relevant search terms for our industries, personas and products.
· Research and compile competitive information
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Public Relations
· Minimum 5 years in marketing, advertising, or communications (8-10 years preferred)
· Experience creating marketing programs for a complex B2B technology or technology-enabled industry
· Hands-on experience developing/executing/maintaining marketing (especially digital) campaigns
· Familiarity with social media platforms and their best practices. Experience with paid social media campaigns a plus
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop). Video content creation skills a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
· Ability to excel in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
· Ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining a consistent level of quality
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with/for multiple stakeholders and meet deadlines
· Ability to be self-motivated and innovative
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Dedicated team player with high moral standards and strong work ethic.
· Ability to develop and deliver metrics/KPI’s for key activities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
MSI offers its' Full-Time employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid Time Off and a 401k Plan.
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000 plus annual performance-based bonus
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MSI requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
About the company
MicroSeismic, Inc. (MSI) is an oilfield services company providing completions evaluation services for monitoring hydraulic fracturing operations in unconventional oil and gas plays. Founded in 2003, MSI invented the use of surface microseismic monitoring to listen to the acoustic signal emitted from a reservoir during stimulation. Using surface, near-surface, and downhole arrays, MSI helps oil and gas companies understand how the reservoir responds to hydraulic fracturing and its impact on field development and completion design decisions as well as EUR. MSI has monitored and analyzed over 40,000 frac stages across the United States and 18 countries internationally. From advanced real-time analysis to reservoir monitoring delivered with an unparalleled safety record of over 2 million man hours without a Lost Time Incident, MSI’s completions evaluation services are unmatched in the marketplace. MicroSeismic's data are real-time, well specific, in-situ observations of the permeability enhancement achieved through stimulation. Event locations provide an overall geometry of the created fracture network. Additional attributes (focal mechanisms, magnitude) provide information about how the rock fails and quantify the variability in geology and completion parameters. Microseismic-based reservoir simulation accounts for pressure depletion, changes in GOR, and quantifies parent/child effects. Calibrated models allow for testing of different wellbore placement and treatment design scenarios and quantify impact on EUR.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.