Email Marketing Specialist
- Blue Corona
- Charlotte, NC
- Onsite Only
Posted 3 days ago
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be a key member of the Organic team, driving the execution of email marketing campaigns end-to-end—focusing on strategy, deliver-ability, and engagement. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned email marketer with a proven track record of executing customer-focused strategies, ideally with some experience in content marketing and marketing automation. You must be willing to learn about various types of industries and treat each client’s business as if it were your own!
- Analyze performance of email marketing campaigns and provide actionable recommendations and improvements
- Report on email marketing engagement, performance, and other KPIs monthly for clients
- Adapt email campaigns and messaging to each client’s industry, audience, and preferences
- Stay well-versed and knowledgeable about email marketing best practices and trends
- Manage email components required from design, development, reporting, and quality teams
- Independently write email marketing copy with high standards for creativity, accuracy, clarity, and grammar
- Build and maintain segmented email marketing lists for clients
- Continually perform tests to maximize lifetime value and customer retention of existing and new customers but that also re-engage lapsed users
- Establish strong brand voice with conversion-centric tone for wide range of clients
- Develop and manage marketing automation campaigns for clients
- 4-year college degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related discipline
- 2+ years email marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and high accuracy and attention to detail with an intolerance for errors
- Ability to learn new client industries and create accurate and conversion-centric email copy for those different target audiences
- Ability to write concisely and the creativity to come up with and test new ideas
- Ability to understand and interpret critical email metrics
- Proficient in HTML/CSS for email coding
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity in multiple email marketing platforms and tools (HubSpot, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Pardot, etc.)
- Ability to work on a team, but also work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete workflows within deadlines for multiple clients at once
- Business acumen and drive (you never lose sight of your overall goal—growing our clients’ businesses)
Benefits of Working for Blue Corona
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations, and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health, vision and dental insurance packages, our benefits include: 401k matching, a subsidized gym membership, HSA contribution, and generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time.
About the company
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a data-driven online marketing company that helps businesses accurately measure and track their advertising efforts to generate more leads and sales from the web. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), online lead generation, ad tracking, conversion rate optimization, and website redesigns. Blue Corona was ranked on the 2012 Inc. 500 list and has placed on the Inc. 500|5000 every year since (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018). The company has offices in both Gaithersburg, MD and Charlotte, NC.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.