*The day-to-day *
You’ll be working with mid to large-sized clients to deliver full experimentation programs.
Clients come to us to improve and scale their internal experimentation programs or help them start one from scratch. You’ll be a crucial part in helping them improve their internal experimentation processes and practices as well as running their testing program.
You’ll work on identifying problems and opportunities in their website experience. This includes conducting research and analyzing data, developing and prioritizing hypotheses, and post-test analysis. You’ll work alongside designers, project managers, and developers on ideation sessions for treatments, running A/B/ tests, and keeping the program on track.
*Job description & responsibilities *
- Translate wider business goals into experimentation strategy and roadmap;
- Conduct experimentation program maturity audits to assess clients’ strengths and weaknesses;
- Conduct a range of qualitative and quantitative research;
- Analyze and triangulate data to form hypotheses;
- Run ideation sessions to develop test treatments;
- Report and present results and findings from research and tests;
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve internal/client processes;
- Ensure client work is error-free, on time, and on track;
- Responsible for client satisfaction;
- Oversee experimentation program and team working on your accounts;
- Help impart knowledge to client teams and implement processes and frameworks to help them improve their experimentation program;
- Work closely with junior strategists to help mentor and upskill them as well as helping to onboard new team members;
- Present at company-wide knowledge sharing sessions and help write blog posts, or give talks at industry conferences.
* Desired skills & experience *
- Highly experienced in running experimentation/CRO programs;
- Experience building experimentation function;
- Experience in client-facing or consultancy roles;
- Understanding of statistics related to AB testing;
- Understanding of research methodologies, user psychology, and usability principles;
- Proactive and always pushing to improve;
- Problem solver with the ability to dig into data and draw insights;
- A natural at building relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or other analytics suites;
- Examples of educating the wider community about experimentation. E.g blog posts, podcasts, etc;
- Very good English skills.
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch, and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
Advantages of working with us:
- Develop your career. We’re an open team that’s always looking to improve and grow. Because of this, there is the opportunity to grow your career and expand your role within the business.
- Work on exciting stuff. The world is your playground. We have exciting clients and interesting projects. It’s incredible how much you learn by seeing the kitchen side of so many companies.
- Personal development. We support your growth with mentorship, necessary books, and courses. You will have full access to the CXL Institute learning platform. You get to work with people that push you to become better. We’ll also provide you with a platform and marketing support to build your own personal brand in the industry.
- Freedom. No one will micromanage you. We don’t have fixed hours; we have deadlines. Every week we set goals and report on what we did. You have the freedom to take on and lead new projects within the company as long as they support our overall goals.
Speero standard benefits include:
- 28 days of annual paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Full access to the CXL Institute course library
About the company
Speero was founded back in 2011 as CXL. Its founder Peep Laja - was named the #1 most influential conversion rate optimization expert in the world. In 2020 the agency rebranded its name from ‘CXL’ to Speero, to support its mission to elevate experimentation; ourselves, our team, our clients, and the industry as a whole.
It’s not just the work we do for clients that helps achieve this but also by sharing our experimentation systems and frameworks and providing a platform to promote and educate the wider business community.
We work with medium to large enterprises globally and our team is spread across the UK, Europe, US, South America, and Asia Pacific.