Global Paid Search Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 5 days ago
The Global Paid Search Manager is accountable for successfully managing the global paid search strategy and execution across a portfolio of regional accounts and campaigns. This role will be responsible for working with internal teams all over the globe to execute an industry-leading paid search and retargeting program in multiple languages.
- Function as the expert and lead on the overall global paid search and ret strategy, program execution and adherence to overall best practices.
- Partner with the regional digital marketing team leads to understand requirements, challenges and ongoing resource requirements and create solutions at a global level
- Manage the execution and delivery of account maintenance/optimization activities, keyword development and expansion, ad copy creation, landing page identification, bid strategy execution, and budget management
- Act as the main point of contact for paid search efforts for the paid media agency, internal departments, and any third-party providers
- Manage the Paid Media Specialist’s day-to-day workflow across a group of channel managers
- Function as the owner of all global performance reports related to paid search
- Spearhead collaboration, facilitate discussions, planning, and project management between the agency and digital demand generation team.
- Oversee and collaborate on the day-to-day management of agency team, providing strategic input, feedback & guidance.
- Manage and monitor the delivery of leads on a daily basis and ensure the ongoing execution of all programs
- Responsible for identifying areas where there is a need for creation of a more efficient workflow in order to improve
- Work in conjunction with leadership and CRO lead to oversee the development of strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis.
- Active monitoring and sharing of paid industry news, trends, tools, and internal cross-team key learnings and incorporation of new technologies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing 1 or more direct reports and/or a digital marketing agency
- 2-4 years working with paid search channels including Google and Bing Ads
- Experience working with paid search optimization platforms such as DoubleClick Search, Marin Software or Kenshoo a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment or B2B industry a plus
- Experience developing presentation decks to present marketing strategy, new vendor recommendations, and performance reviews to internal and external teams.
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and be able to build strong relationships across various departments and functions
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a variety of roles, from executives to campaign managers and sales representatives
- Great attention to detail, time management, organization skills
About the company
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 11,000 companies in 100+ countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement, performing equally well across all channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.