Graphic Design Intern
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 20 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
Hanapin Marketing is looking for a creative Graphic Design Intern to join our Marketing Team! Our Marketing Team is ultimately responsible for generating quality leads through direct marketing efforts for our 3 brands: PPC Hero, Hero Conf, and Hanapin Marketing. As our Graphic Design Intern, you will learn what it takes to create meaningful graphics, how to uphold brand standards, and assist in the creation of varied content for our unique brands.
An internship at Hanapin is not your typical internship. An internship with us is learning focused, and it is an opportunity to truly be a part of #hanalife. In a fast-paced agency setting, you’ll learn from and work alongside experts leading the industry in their field. Your individualized training schedule, role-focused projects, and professional development sessions will help you to gain hands-on experience, so you can reach your long-term career goals.
Here's a few things you can expect to do as our Graphic Design Intern:
- Transform copy into effective and visually stimulating pieces for our Hanapin brand
- Form and implement your creative ideas for graphics to promote our brands and content
- Complete work often by utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud programs, such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and possibly After Effects. Opportunities to work within WordPress to help keep our sites updated will also be available.
- There will also be opportunities to assist the rest of our Marketing department through other capacities outside of design.
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Graphic Design Intern:
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week on-site at our office in Bloomington, IN during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Experience working within the Adobe Creative Cloud programs, especially Photoshop
- Basic Content Management Systems (CMS) skills, with a preference for those with WordPress experience
- Possess a professional attitude with a high attention to detail, interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Preference for those pursuing a college degree with previous professional experience in a client facing or customer service role
Please submit a formal cover letter to be considered for this internship. This is your chance to tell us why interning at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to help you receive college credit in accordance with the required guidelines of your particular college or university. We are currently hiring for Spring 2020 interns.
We know searching for an internship is tough and that you want to find the best position and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes a position preview assessment prior to interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Graphic Design Intern
- Classification: Internship, unpaid
- Department: Marketing
- Reporting Relationship: Chase Bogan, Senior Graphic Design Coordinator
- Estimated Start: January 2020
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: 9/5/2019
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is a premiere digital marketing agency focused exclusively on PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Founded in 2004, the company manages and optimizes paid search programs in areas including search marketing, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, social advertising, remarketing, programmatic and display marketing. Hanapin's core objective is to maximize our clients'? return on investment. Hanapin Marketing publishes the industry-leading blog, PPC Hero and produces the popular all PPC conference, Hero Conf.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.