Head of Technology
- SG Services, Inc., Secrelty Distribution, Secretly Group,
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 6 days ago
We're looking for a Head of Technology for our Bloomington, Indiana office (in the United States). The Head of Technology will provide sound technological leadership in all aspects of our business across the various Secretly departments and affiliated companies to manage and evolve our technology infrastructure, web properties and third party SaaS partners. This position will be central to our company's strategic direction, development and future growth. This is a newly created role that will report to our CSO and COO.
- Oversee all aspects of technology including management of IT infrastructure and a four person IT and tech support staff.
- Source and manage developers suited towards each project's need. This role will act as the primary point of contact for our third party developers.
- Work with various departments across the Secretly-affiliated companies on the best technical and digital product solutions to effectively meet their business and marketing requirements, including evaluation of existing SaaS platforms.
- Drive forward the development of technical and digital-focused projects, including: web properties, internal content management tools, analytics and reporting solutions.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with our business goals.
- Establish build or buy decisions to ensure the deployment of technology solutions.
- Consult with upper management and department heads regarding technology strategy and recommendations, and, utilizing such feedback, implement adjustments to our existing technological tools.
- Manage budgets and drive roadmap priorities and investment tradeoffs.
- Strong management and organizational skills, along with the ability to provide attention to detail and prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects at once.
- Experience in project management, planning and executing new digital products and technical services.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential.
- Well-versed in the current technological trends, databases, data flows, web architecture, and best practices of modern software development.
- Demonstrated experience as a Head of Technology or similar leadership role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to understand and communicate across platforms and programming languages. Familiarity of Filemaker, MYSQL and PHP a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and/or related field, or equivalent a plus.
- Familiarity and interest in music industry a plus.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly's HR Director at email@example.com
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply
About the company
SG Services, Inc. provides Management, Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Legal services to affiliated companies operating within the music industry. These companies include Secretly Group, which is a family of independent record labels (Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Numero Group, Secretly Canadian,). Secretly Services, Inc. also provides Accounting support to Secretly Publishing, Fort William Artist Management, and Bellwether Properties.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.