Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
- Hanapin Marketing
- Bloomington, IN
- Onsite Only
Posted 31 days ago
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it's our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers-the entire industry. Are you ready to focus with us?
We are seeking a reliable Information Technology (IT) Assistant to provide technical support for our Hanapin Team. As a qualified applicant, you have a high level of professionalism, integrity, and motivation to consistently exceed expectations on all tasks. You are service oriented and proactively work to solve issues before they arise. This is a great opportunity to help build your experience in IT troubleshooting and also be a part of a fast-paced, successful agency.
Here's what you can expect to do as our IT Assistant:
- Technology Support: You will act as the primary technical support for our growing team - both onsite in Bloomington, as well as for our remote team located across the US.
- Technology Maintenance: You will work with our vendors to manage our existing IT equipment, input back-up data, and manage software licenses
- Managing MacBook Inventory: You will maintain and organize our MacBook inventory, conduct tech set up and training for new hires, as well as laptop transfers for employees
- IT Coordination: You will set up and coordinate the IT for internal meetings, trainings, and events
- Research: You will seek areas for improvement with regards to our technology by researching and facilitating ways to help scale technology within our growing company
Job requirements and work experience we expect you to have:
- Able to work on-site at our Bloomington, IN office for a minimum of 15 hours per week Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Previous hardware and software troubleshooting experience, with a preference for those who have Mac troubleshooting experience
- Professional, positive attitude and commitment to confidentiality
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer service orientation
- High attention to detail with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Eager to pursue new challenges or problems independently and build a path to a solution
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent with a preference for those working towards an associate's or bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Successfully passes background check
Please submit a formal cover letter. This is your chance to tell us why working at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why is this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then.
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor.
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best position and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
- Position: Information Technology (IT) Assistant
- Classification: Part-time, non-exempt
- Department: Talent, Culture, Administration, and Finance
- Reporting Relationship: Office Manager
- Estimated Start: April 2020
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Additionally, you have the ability to occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 10 pounds. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: February 3, 2020
About the company
Hanapin Marketing is a premiere digital marketing agency focused exclusively on PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Founded in 2004, the company manages and optimizes paid search programs in areas including search marketing, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, social advertising, remarketing, programmatic and display marketing. Hanapin's core objective is to maximize our clients'? return on investment. Hanapin Marketing publishes the industry-leading blog, PPC Hero and produces the popular all PPC conference, Hero Conf.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.