Junior Paid Search Manager
- Constellation Agency, LLC
- New York, NY
- Onsite Only
Posted 36 days ago
We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the social and accounts team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Send Resume to David at ConstellationAgency.com
About the company
We're a full-service digital marketing agency located in downtown Manhattan.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.