Lead Paid Search Analyst
- Fort Smith, AR
- Onsite Only
Posted 7 days ago
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Paid Search Analyst to join the ArcBest team. As a member, you will lead and manage all paid search marketing campaigns for Google AdWords, and Bing Ads, as well as oversee PPC initiatives with 3rd Party Vendors.
Your contribution may include:
- Provide guidance and training for the Paid Search Analyst and PPC Coordinator positions.
- Plan and implement paid search campaigns.
- Track, analyze, and evaluate paid search strategies.
- Report on paid search metrics.
- Track Google AdWords analytics.
- Communicate progress with the marketing team.
- Optimize marketing spend on paid search.
- Track and analyze growth against revenue.
- Manage conversion optimization.
- Provide research and updates on the details and intricacies of search engine.
- Oversee creative copies for test ads and landing pages and determine which to test.
- Set-up ad group and landing page testing initiatives.
- Monitor and report on ad group and landing page testing against lead and revenue generation.
- Manage keyword bid-management.
- Stay well versed in The Companies’ values system and communicate these effectively.
- Identify system improvement needs and works to implement them.
- Collaborate with other personnel, both within and external to the department, to ensure designated projects are completed.
- Work with department leadership to implement improvements.
- Utilize discretion on all activities.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Lead Paid Search Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Customer Experience team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant field, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Prior experience with data analysis.
- Experience in team environment, self-learning, and jobs requiring attention to details, preferred.
- Competent working with computer programs like Microsoft Office Suite. Expertise in learning how to use new software.
About the company
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.