Lead Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst
- Workshop Digital
- Richmond, VA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 24 days ago
Workshop Digital, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. Our Paid Digital Marketing team is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Lead Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst to join.
Our people are doing high-end work for high-end clients with the autonomy and client access that only a boutique agency can offer. As a Lead PPC Analyst, you independently manage high-complexity accounts by careful research, strategy, execution and analysis. Your data-backed contextual insights and subject-matter expertise guide clients’ business decisions, helping them achieve and exceed their goals. You are the expert in your field, and you help push the team and company forward.
We need a hungry, tenacious PPC professional to manage large and complex clients. We need someone who can effectively communicate and successfully implement custom PPC strategies to our clients. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry rife with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!”.
Due to COVID-19, Workshop Digital is working remotely. When it is safe to return, this position will be located onside in our Richmond, Virginia office. In addition, we are open to discussion with candidates looking for a fully remote opportunity.
- Manage paid digital marketing accounts across Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other paid digital marketing channels
- Strategically build, manage, and optimize client paid digital marketing accounts
- Perform keyword and audience research to optimize accounts and influence creative decisions
- Actively manage and seek ways to improve account performance and diversify client budgets to maximize results
- Based on client goals, create a test hypothesis and implement landing page optimizations to improve client results
- Keep abreast of the latest paid digital marketing trends and shifts as well as projections for the future
- Create and prioritize strategies and supporting tactics that embody clients’ business goals
- Take ownership and accountability of clients’ performance by meeting and exceeding client expectations and set KPIs independently
- Setup and review Google Analytics (and any other third-party tracking software)
- Identify potential threats, changes in landscape, industry updates, and potential opportunities for client accounts and present these to clients
- Conduct ongoing tests that drive towards growth and achieving client goals
- Identify new opportunities for clients to meet their business goals
- Lead beta testing for new services
- Support client business development by assisting with RFPs, presentations, audits, and SOWs
- Identify opportunities to update and expand current training content; develop best practices and training for new services
- Conduct team trainings including advanced topics to help develop team expertise
- Contribute thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog and the industry
- Minimum of 6 years experience executing hands-on paid digital marketing work for challenging and high complexity clients
- Proven track record of handling complex and challenging clients with respect to:
- Building strong relationships
- Prioritizing workload
- Creating insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies and reports
- Presenting data and insights in a way that is logical, clear, and actionable
- Creating effective meeting agendas and leading client meetings
- Proven track record of mentoring/training junior team members
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing initiatives that push the team and the company forward
- Strong technical experience in Landing Page Optimization (LPO)
- Knowledgeable in setting up website and conversion tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced to Expert level skills in MS Office Suite and Google Suite, particularly in Excel and Google Sheets
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Exceptional and courteous written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Lifelong learner – You’re driven to stay informed on the ever-developing world of paid digital marketing
Who we are
Workshop Digital handcrafts digital marketing strategies so mid- to large-size companies stand out online and drive business growth. Unlike the assembly-line approach common in today’s digital marketing service models — designed to churn out boilerplate, replicable service — our team brings craftsmanship to our work and to the forefront of online technology. We are Workshop Digital, which is unlike anywhere else — and that’s a good thing.
What To Expect From Us
- Flexible vacation days along with typical paid holidays
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, STD and LTD, 401k with employer contributions
- Comprehensive performance management process to plan, monitor and evaluate employee growth and development
- A fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
Workshop Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Workshop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
About the company
We help exceptional companies grow through results-driven digital marketing, including Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Digital Public Relations. We believe in ethical, accountable and transparent digital marketing efforts. To that end, we seek to fully understand our clients’ businesses so that we can build custom strategies that drive real bottom line results. While technology is essential to our jobs, we believe that it can’t replace a human’s ability to think critically and connect emotionally. So, behind every sophisticated tool we use, there is a dedicated team delivering expert analysis and strategy that build the best client outcomes. As dreamers who love data, we’re inspired to stay ahead of industry fads, so we don’t just guide clients with best practices -- but lead the industry forward by never settling for the status quo. We thrive by getting our hands dirty and believe that every detail matters. We have innate desires for self-expression and creativity that apply these traits to devise new ways to support our clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.