Marketing Analytics Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 34 days ago
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today, more than 35,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward -- and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for a talented and driven Marketing Analytics Manager to help us optimize our efforts to reach new customers and markets.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions about our marketing activities and investments. As Marketing Analytics Manager, you will work on the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from ensuring we design the right campaigns and experiments, to developing foundational dashboards, to leveraging data to drive key strategic decisions. You’ll build models that help marketers understand and influence Asana’s growth, create KPIs that measure and monitor our progress against business-critical goals, and perform ad hoc analysis diving into the impact of individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives. We can’t wait to have you aboard.
- Function as the lead analytics partner for integrated marketing campaigns, including establishing consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards, plus developing insights into campaign impact on onboarding, upsell, product awareness, product usage, and more
- Identify gaps in our marketing funnel and surface opportunities to channel owners
- Develop a deep understanding of available data and how they can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems
- Drive interpretation, socialization, and adoption of analytics insights
- Work cross-functionally with Biz Tech and Engineering teams to identify and address analytics tracking, tooling, attribution modeling, and infrastructure challenges
- Work with Data Science to inform development of predictive models that guide marketing targeting and investments
- 3+ years experience in analytics; experience in marketing, revenue, web, or growth analytics is a plus
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries, and working with large data sets
- Data visualization and dashboarding experience using Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree, including coursework in statistics
- Experience with both enterprise and self-service business models is a plus
- Familiarity with Lifecycle Marketing programs and tactics for integrated campaigns and lead gen is a plus
- Familiarity with Marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, and Iterable is a plus
About the company
Asana is a leading platform that helps teams organize and manage all of their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 50,000 paying organizations and millions of users across 195 countries. Customers such as AB-InBev, Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Overstock.com, Uber, Viessmann Group, Vox Media, and Zalando use Asana to manage everything from marketing campaigns to product launches to company goals.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.