Marketing Automation & Marketing Data Scientist
- Catch Digital Inc
- Calgary, CA
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 24 days ago
Job posing is in Calgary, AB, Canada or Remote.
We're next-level nerds about digital ads and the data behind them, so much so, that we take it to a level that doesn\'t provide a business with leads, but actual sales. We use a suite of products and data sources that help us make informed digital marketing decisions, and we connect those products and softwares together so that data flows like the Mississippi river on a hot summer day.
Full transparency, we\'re looking a self-learner and a critical thinker who can do the following:
The tangible things (must-haves):
- Create and manage campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads (more specifically display network)
- Hang out and develop journeys in Autopilot, connecting custom audience lists to Facebook and other sources, coupling them with strong email or text message drip campaigns
- Able to familiarize yourself with Instapage, and connect the right data sources to it, etc.
The intangibles (must-haves):
- Understands and can execute on digital strategy
- Takes a complex data problem and is willing to figure out how to solve it
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Some understanding of marketing
- The core values of honesty and transparency in business
The tangible things (would be nice):
- Can create and manage Google AdWords
- Has experience with CRMs such as Pipedrive and Salesforce
The intangibles (would be nice):
- Can effectively communicate with clients when required to
- Always looking at other tools and resources that would help our clients get better results
If this sounds like you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we\'ll set something up!
About the company
We design and implement highly strategic marketing systems, custom to your sales flow, built to increase lead capture, automate the sales process, and re-engage existing customers, while enhancing your overall digital marketing presence. ? Our marketing solutions take a layered approach, where strategic initiatives are designed stack on top of each other over time until a full, robust marketing system is in place. As initiatives are strategized and executed, others will be optimized, decreasing the cost per customer acquired over time. We prioritize marketing efforts and strategies to where your business needs it the most.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.