- Kansas, KS
- Remote Only
Posted 29 days ago
- Does helping people reach their full potential excite you?
- Do you have experience managing a small virtual team to organize and execute?
- Do you have experience with Agile management methodology?
- Do you read books on management and efficiency like 'The One Thing', 'The Rockefeller Habits', 'The Lean StartUp' and '80/20 Principle'?
- Do you have a good grasp of marketing, growth hacking and sales and have read books like ‘Influence’, ‘Predictable Revenue’, and ‘Purple Cow’
- Do you see the power of mixing Agile principles into a Marketing, Helpdesk and Sales team?
- Do you have experience driving traffic & sales from strategies like content marketing, online paid advertising, sales funnels, outbound marketing, SEO, persuasion, and social media?
- Do you have the confidence to come on board with a rapidly growing 25 person company and address the execution issues, planning issues, and operational debt inherent to a team that's experimenting & executing at a rapid pace?
- Can you oversee and help grow multiple marketing channels?
My name is Chris Munch, and I'm the CEO & CMO of PressCable. Due to high growth I’m currently stretched in my role as CMO.
I'm looking for a talented & experienced agile marketing leader to help our 25+ person team rapidly & effectively execute on the vision of our B2B SaaS platform – which is right now redefining a market and riding a wave of growth.
IF YOU ANSWERED 'YES' TO ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, THEN READ ON...
As our marketing leader, your primary role will be to get and keep our Marketing & Sales teams on track; building on the significant momentum we've gathered since 2014 and using your operational & marketing expertise to incite more tremendous growth in the coming months.
Expect us to speak for an hour or so 2-3 times per week. The aim of these sessions will be to define each task that needs to be completed. You'll then turn these ideas into tasks, rally the troops and ensure they get completed. You'll be able to identify progress and sticking points to ensure our momentum never stalls.
You'll be helping me see 'The Big Plan' to action – keeping track of multiple tasks within multiple projects, in a fast-paced virtual environment where highly energetic product launches and ongoing experiments are the norm.
You'll be helping our highly skilled & talented Sales, Helpdesk & Marketing teams – which are already driving growth – FULLY realize their potential by giving them a much needed structure and organization, so they can fully focus and execute at an exponential rate.
Here's The Team You're Going To Be Working With:
- SALES & MARKETING:Copywriter #1 'The Word Boss' – Creates our Sales Pages, Video Scripts, Marketing Hooks & Innovative Press Release Templates, While leading & inspiring our community of customers.
- Copywriter #2 'The PR Superstar' – Writes the emails we send to our customer list, Creates valuable PDF Reports, Handles some Sales Copy and importantly; Manages & Trains New PR Writers
- 5x Part-Time PR Writers – These guys fulfill our 'Done-For-You' Press Release Service delivering exceptional results for our clients
- 1x CRO & Facebook Ads Super Star – Sets up experimental funnels, Runs split testing, leads our Facebook marketing, advises on funnels and sales material, and handles a plethora of other technical marketing tasks
- 1x Sales Dude – Runs our market-leading sales webinar, Handles Joint Venture Partner recruitment, Closes local agency clients, Runs our 3-person sales team, while creating sales training for our customers...
- 3x Sales Agents – Who helps our clients and potential clients identify areas of growth and opportunity and link them with our products that can help them grow.
- 1x Man Of Many Talents – Gathers leads & conducts research jobs, Helps with work that needs an extra hand, lots of data, lots of research.
- 2x Affiliate Support & Ops Support - Who look after our affiliates and joint venture partners, help run promotions, special offers and gather data and reports.
- 1x CMO – That's Me... Leads PressCable's strategy & vision, Consults with everyone, Pitches in with the occasional piece of inspired sales copy & training material
Skills & Requirements
All our projects are tracked and managed through the JIRA / Confluence platform and Slack, so it is essential you can work effectively within this virtual environment.
You'll be handling the operations & helping to lead the marketing of a 16-person virtual marketing team, so we want to see your ability to manage a team this size effectively and efficiently. Ideally, we would also find you to have knowledge and experience with Operational Methodology, such as Agile, Scrum, EOS etc.
We also set focus on achieving important KPIs, so you should also be adept at setting up and defining meaningful KPIs for the Marketing and Sales teams, ensuring these targets are being met. An understanding of statistics is important.
You will report to me, the CMO, and be fully responsible for implementing our marketing vision, ensuring we maintain strong growth and project momentum, don’t spread ourselves to thin, and improve on our KPIs.
About the company
PressCable is a fast-growing, well-funded B2B SaaS Start-up riding the momentum of our best years to date. In the past 3 years we’ve developed and launched our most successful SaaS product yet and originally hit Seven Figure Sales in just five months... thus creating the Fastest Growing PR Distribution Company in the world. We currently grow at over 50% per year for the past 2 years. We've entered a market ripe for disruption, leading with innovation and making a real impact, shaking up the PR Industry in the process. With just small innovations so far, we’re already taken rapid market share and are poised for even more explosive growth going forward into 2018. Our business now thirsts for the structure, flow, practical vision and organization that a passionate and experienced Project Management / Operations Specialist can give it. Over 2,500+ online business professionals currently rely on us to assist in the growth and marketability of their companies. We have a lot more ideas in store for 2018, and need someone who is ready to pitch in and support us in our growth! In return, you will always be given the support you need, and you’ll get to enjoy working in a lively and passionate environment, with equally enthusiastic people from all over the world.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.