Media Manager, Paid Search
- Hero Digital
- Philadelphia, PA
- Onsite Only
Posted 9 days ago
Hero Digital is seeking an enthusiastic Media Manager who is obsessed with generating real paid search results for a diverse client base. If you crave a fast-paced and challenging environment, Hero is the place for you.
As a Media Manager for Paid Search you’ll work closely with our client services, senior management, project management, development, and QA teams to build best-in-class paid search campaigns that directly impact our clients’ success.
What you’ll do
- Manage paid search accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients using enterprise level bid management software
- Maintain and monitor automated keyword bidding, account budget, return on investment, and other key metrics important to our clients
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts
- Help your clients meet their strategic goals by surfacing trends, producing reports, and recommending areas for improvement
- Design and deliver presentations, custom dashboards, and executive reports for tracking key business metrics
- Create & manage persona-driven A/B and multivariate testing for various web-based initiatives
- Mentor and support junior team members
Who you are
- You have around 2-5 years experience in Paid Search and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- You’re an analytical thinker well-versed in tools like Google Analytics, Marin, and DoubleClick (bonus points for experience with the Trade Desk)
- You’re an experienced marketer who knows their way around popular PPC ad platforms like AdWords & Bing (certifications are a plus but not required)
- You’ve managed moderate to large-scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
About the company
Lead with Experience. Today’s brand opportunity is to compete and grow via a relentless focus on the customer. Digital leaders must create the vision, delight customers, and guide their brand into the future. Hero Digital is the independent customer experience agency that turns vision into reality—crafting iconic experiences, building customer loyalty, and delivering results. Led by the experts in strategy, data, design, and technology, we believe setting brands apart in their categories requires a rare combination of digital skills and a masterful use of data and technology. Our lean teams are led by practitioners, so we waste no time in delivering results, from strategy through execution. A trusted advisor to the world's best brands, we work across industries and have created customer-centric experiences that have defined companies like Western Digital, Sephora, Salesforce, and Aramark. We were recently named one of Inc.'s hottest companies, and our culture earned a spot on Philly.com's Top Workplaces 2017. Our rapid growth has been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal and San Francisco Business Times, and our commitment to diversity and inclusion made us a finalist in Digiday's Worklife Awards.