Media Platforms Lead
- San Francisco, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 23 days ago
Team Lead – Media Platforms
Alt – Social Media and Programmatic Team Lead
Alt – Sr. Manager Performance Display and Social
Marketing /Location: San Francisco, CA United States
Role: Performance Marketing Manager
Chegg is looking for a results-oriented and hands on Media Platforms Lead with exceptional strategic and analytical skills to join our growing team. The right person for the role can lead day to day operations, manage a team, and coordinate with and leverage team members across functional groups. Our business is expanding, so this is a high-leverage and high-visibility role within Chegg.
- Lead the Strategic vision and oversee operational processes across social media and programmatic platforms.
- Own our paid marketing audience strategy both for prospecting and 1st party data (re-marketing, winbacks, cross sell, etc.)
- Drive continuous improvement from our paid marking campaigns to drive growth, KPI efficiency, and team process.
- Lead a team. Mentor and enable professional growth of your team members. Coach and guide your team to higher levels of operational maturity and removing roadblocks to get there
- Work with our marketing operations team to enable workflow efficiency. Define and develop trafficking and campaign management best practices and processes.
- Be a core point of contact for our internal Creative Marketing and Marketing Analytics teams. Drive deep collaboration with those groups.
- Be a trusted advisor to business GMs and VPs. Proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, improving transparency, and collaboration.
- Bring a POV on media best practices to the paid marketing team. Stay in touch with current industry trends, new tools and industry best practices.
- Help the team set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work.
- 8+ years of digital advertising experience in media buying platforms (social and/or programmatic)
- Experience planning and optimizing campaigns in a media platform and delivering business goals
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing and latest paid marketing trends.
- Proven project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Bachelors degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent training or experience.
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
Requisition Number: 3766
About the company
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Student Hub Services Includes; Chegg Study, Tutoring, Writing Tools, Math Help, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.