Paid Ads Manager
- New Haven, CT
- Remote Only
Posted 14 days ago
If you eat-sleep-breathe ecommerce and B2C marketing, you’ll fit right in with the Swell team — the paid media division of IMPACT, a digital sales and marketing education company.
Our mission at Swell is to build long-lasting partnerships with brands we believe in - to help grow their businesses and pursue success together.
As a member of the Swell team, the Paid Ads Manager will be laser-focused on managing, scaling, and optimizing campaigns on behalf of our clients. A large portion of the role will be focused on end-to-end campaign management on major advertising platforms such as Google, Microsoft Ads, and LinkedIn.
Location: This is a full-time, fully remote position.
Salary Range: $40,000 - $65,000 based on experience.
In this role, you will:
- Launch, analyze, scale, and optimize dozens of campaigns throughout the marketing funnel.
- Craft creative briefs, hypotheses, and optimization plans with our creative team.
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track paid efficacy and help us respond to issues and opportunities in real-time.
- Provide actionable weekly updates to various stakeholders: including performance, improvements, planned tests, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with retention, creative, other channel owners to improve scale and efficiency of ad spend.
- Test and understand the viability of new paid marketing channels and tools to help improve return on investment and scale.
- Must love Pay Per Click (PPC) and paid digital media (totally geeking out at the latest and greatest).
- Must have expertise in paid digital media management tools, like Google Ads & Microsoft Ads.
- Must have strong A/B testing and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (including great spelling & grammar!).
- Must be self-motivated with a track record of working as an individual and in team-based environments.
- Must be a self-starter who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-orientated environment.
- Must have experience running paid ads in an agency setting.
- Must have a solid understanding of factors necessary for launching and scaling successful paid campaigns.
If that’s something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you!
About the company
IMPACT a digital sales and marketing training company that works with small to mid-sized businesses to grow their thought leadership and sales online. We do this through coaching services, digital marketing agency services, online training, and in-person/virtual events.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.