Paid Digital Marketing (PPC) Team Supervisor
- Workshop Digital
- Richmond, VA
- Onsite Only
Posted 44 days ago
Workshop Digital, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on building handcrafted strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. Our Paid Digital Marketing (PDM) division is currently looking for an experienced, passionate Paid Digital Marketing (PPC) Team Supervisor.
With the field of PPC constantly changing and evolving, our team must keep current on paid search, social and display best practices. In addition, our team members are in direct contact with their clients to foster a trusting relationship by using their paid digital marketing knowledge to make data-driven optimizations.
We need a hungry, tenacious PPC professional. We need someone who can successfully implement custom PPC strategies to our clients and effectively lead a team. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!”.
This is a full-time position located onsite in our Richmond, Virginia office.
As a PPC Team Supervisor, you are responsible for personnel management and client relationship functions for a small team of analysts as well as managing a small client set to keep your analyst skills honed. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage a small team of analysts, define professional development goals, and help guide the strategic and tactical approach of their client accounts
- Coach team members on industry best practices, new tools, and cutting-edge measurement techniques
- Coach team members on communication, prioritization, project management, and problem solving skills
- Proactively monitor clients’ KPIs and guide team members to make data-driven optimization decisions
- Develop relationships with all clients and proactively check in with clients to gather feedback and ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Review Google Analytics (and any other third-party tracking software) to create insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis
- Assist PDM Manager with updating our internal training and best practices resources
- Contribute thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog
- Read industry blogs, books, whitepapers, and articles to stay current on paid digital marketing tactics, updates, and best practices
- 1+ years of prior people management and leadership experience demonstrated through staff development and implementation of exemplary processes
- 4 + years of experience driving meaningful results across multiple paid digital platforms including: Managing paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, Working with social ad platforms such as Facebook/Instagram and and LinkedIn, Managing display campaigns on The Google Display Network and Setup and reporting in Google Analytics (or other comparable web analytics platforms) and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients and projects
- Experience delivering training on advanced subjects
- Demonstrated ability of going above and beyond to support the team and clients
- Advanced to Expert level skills in MS Office Suite and Google Suite, particularly in Excel and Google Sheets
- Lifelong learner - someone who is driven to continuously learn about the ever changing paid digital marketing landscape
- Experience with third party reporting platforms, preferably NinjaCat and/or Google Data Studio
- Experience with landing page optimization, especially Unbounce
What To Expect From Us
- Flexible vacation days along with typical paid holidays
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive training programs available for cross-training
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, STD and LTD, 401k with employer contributions
- Comprehensive performance management process to plan, monitor and evaluate employee growth and development
- A fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment
We Weave Our Core Values into Everything We Do
- We are ethical
- We are accountable
- We are transparent
- We are eager to learn and willing to be wrong
- We are empowered to be awesome in work & life
- We go the extra mile for our clients
Workshop Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Workshop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
About the company
We help exceptional companies grow through results-driven digital marketing, including Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Digital Public Relations. We believe in ethical, accountable and transparent digital marketing efforts. To that end, we seek to fully understand our clients’ businesses so that we can build custom strategies that drive real bottom line results. While technology is essential to our jobs, we believe that it can’t replace a human’s ability to think critically and connect emotionally. So, behind every sophisticated tool we use, there is a dedicated team delivering expert analysis and strategy that build the best client outcomes. As dreamers who love data, we’re inspired to stay ahead of industry fads, so we don’t just guide clients with best practices -- but lead the industry forward by never settling for the status quo. We thrive by getting our hands dirty and believe that every detail matters. We have innate desires for self-expression and creativity that apply these traits to devise new ways to support our clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.