Paid Marketing Specialist
- Level Agency
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Remote Only
Posted 22 days ago
You are curious and eager to learn. You are passionate about digital technologies and various digital marketing platforms. You relish the opportunity to learn by doing in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated?Paid Marketing Specialist?to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital marketing. Level will provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience
About the Position:
The?Paid Marketing Specialist?will join a cross-functional team of performance marketers focused on Higher Education clients and will contribute to the strategic and tactical online media buying and planning for the agency's Education clients. Media performance is core to our company's success, so you will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- Hands-on management of Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social, Display digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising/Bing Ads, Facebook Business Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Display Network (GDN), Display & Video 360).
- Media campaign platform builds, QA, and launch
- Optimize media performance based on agreed-upon KPIs: planning, management and hygiene, A/B testing, automation, and other strategies
- Analyze data and coordinate with media managers on trends, insights, and action recommendations
- Generate and provide insights for weekly/monthly media reporting
- Keep up to date with latest industry and platform trends, features, and beta opportunities to better serve clients
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive; self-motivated
- Works well in a kinetic, deadline-driven agency environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data analysis to glean insights and create action against data-driven trends
- Basic algebraic math and accounting principles
- Accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of Online Marketing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
- B.A./B.S. degree (required)
- 0-3 years business experience
- 0-2 years digital marketing management
- Agency experience of any kind
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Great medical benefits with the region's top plan
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs
Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking a Paid Marketing Specialist . Recently #190 on the Inc. 500’s?Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies?and one of Pittsburgh’s?Best Place to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
We founded Level in 2010 as a group of passionate, client-side marketing professionals, used to working in the trenches. Our mission: to fill the void of customer generation results in a world of agencies that just didn’t focus on ROI-driven digital advertising. Online marketing was subjective; ad creative was dictated by often mercurial biases of designers and audiences were determined by extemporaneous bursts of amateur psychology. Campaign efficacy was theoretical at worst and questionable at best. Correlation = causation ran rampant across marketing campaigns and conversations. KPIs were non-existent and/or guesswork. We turned digital advertising into a science. With concepts conceived in data, we develop and deploy campaigns that convert — serving the right message to the right audience, at the right time, for the right price. Our commitment to results and ROI drove us to become one fastest-growing companies in the country and the fastest-growing agency in our region.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.