Paid Media Analyst
- Rank Crankers
- Minneapolis, MN
- Onsite or Remote
Posted 10 days ago
Paid Media Analyst
Minneapolis, MN | Full-time, Non-exempt
At Rank Crankers, we ask tough questions that data can answer, validate that data, and present meaningful insights that drive positive human experiences. Our people are what set us apart. We’re a team of strategic thinkers with technical expertise who solve complex business challenges. Our clients rely on us to provide insightful solutions and develop digital strategies that drive real growth. Our approach is centered around our belief that every challenge should be addressed with the user in mind.
You love using data to tell a story and generating positive change with data-driven observations. There are many resources rich with data. Your job is to verify and interpret our client’s data to uncover insights that drive business growth and enable our clients to make smart marketing decisions. You are not afraid to be wrong, but you do fear inaccuracy.
You will be in good company. You will work alongside industry experts with multiple teammates contributing to your individual growth. You will actively participate with teams and clients. You will communicate your findings and have an opinion. You will ask questions and anticipate the next one. You will develop a meaningful toolkit of skills around collaboration, communication, storytelling, and, most importantly, client service. We invest heavily in your development and provide you with actionable and consistent feedback to support you along the way.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute paid digital media campaigns for a variety of clients through various search, video, display, and social media platforms collaborating with an internal client team of skilled digital marketers while also being able to move tasks forward independently.
- Manage the intricacies of multiple paid digital media platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, to name a few.
- Support the entire lifecycle of campaign execution from research to optimization and maintenance.
- Uncover insight in data using the tools within each publisher and Google Analytics and performing additional ad hoc analysis in Excel and through our data warehouse.
- Connect day-to-day production responsibilities with your client's business goals by supporting the creation of reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Build your awareness of measuring the effectiveness of client campaigns through tools like Google Tag Manager to set up tracking, Google Tag Assistant to debug tags, and Google Analytics to understand and interpret results.
- Collaborate across departments; paid media, SEO, analytics, and business intelligence to help enact the best solution for our clients.
- Showcase your curiosity by immersing yourself in the world of digital marketing, always learning and rising to new challenges.
- Build foundational communication skills and grow your client service skills. Ensure deliverables meet timelines and standards, surfacing observations from the data on calls and through email, and supporting the team's organization with excellent note-taking and task prioritization habits.
- Adept in both the Google and Microsoft business suites, especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Gmail. Fluent with supporting SaaS tools, including Slack and Trello.
If reading about Rank Crankers and this job excited you, apply!
About the company
Rank Crankers mission is to make sure the valuable products and services our clients create are seen online in a meaningful and measured way. We love data and we love results. Located in the North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis, Rank Crankers has been providing search marketing and web analytics expertise for over seven years. While our core services feature specialized marketing disciplines, we approach our work as digital marketers. Our clients are both publicly traded companies and locally owned and operated businesses spanning every industry vertical.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.