Paid Media Analyst
- Miles Partnership
- Denver, CO
- Remote Only
Posted 14 days ago
NOTE: This position is a remote role and does not need to be based out of Denver, CO. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the US.
At Miles Partnership, we are passionate about travel and use the most effective, results-driven solutions to tell the stories of our destination clients and share experiences that inspire visitors. It’s an exciting time for us, as we continue to grow and add to our team. As such, we are currently seeking a Paid Media Analyst who demonstrates the following skills and brings the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Relevant experience will be considered
- 3 years of paid search or paid social experience
- Digital agency experience and additional online marketing experience
- 3 years’ experience executing advertising campaigns within Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively as a team
- Willing to take on direction if and when needed, but also work independently
- Able to respond positively to client and peer critique and feedback
- Display a dependable, strong work ethic
- This position is remote and we are open to a candidate located anywhere in the United States.
Job Snapshot: The Paid Media Analyst will work with internal teams to set up campaigns, complete monthly budget management, track performance metrics, keyword research, implementation of account optimizations and compile monthly reporting for several client accounts across all paid search and social ad platforms. The platforms include Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat. The Paid Media Analyst role is a client facing role and is an effective communicator and skilled presenter.
- Conduct monthly budget pacing and track performance metrics across multiple client accounts.
- Setup new client accounts and campaigns within the appropriate platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Implement account updates as instructed by internal teams within assigned deadlines.
- Write and test ad copy within paid search and social ad accounts.
- Advise Account Directors and clients with optimizing campaigns to maximize conversion rates, ROI, and quality site traffic.
- Conduct keyword and audience research for account expansion.
- Research and understand client business, products or services, verticals and competition.
- Understand and keep up with the latest trends, new processes, changes in industry trends, best practices, competitor intelligence, strategies and latest developments in paid search and social.
- Troubleshoots tracking issues and data inconsistencies.
- Review monthly reports with Account Directors, Media Planners and Clients.
- Independently analyzes account performance and identifies areas of improvement with client
About the company
Miles is a strategic marketing company focused exclusively on travel and tourism. We work with more than 90 destinations and hospitality businesses to create forward-thinking print and digital content marketing solutions.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.