Paid Media Intern – Summer 2019
- Go Local Interactive
- Overland Park, KS
- Onsite Only
Posted 24 days ago
Go Local Interactive is a dynamic and fun digital marketing agency that is proud to be considered one of the fastest growing agencies in the Kansas City area. We are an awesome group of digital marketing professionals who are paving the way for our client's to find success in the world of SEO and PPC local search.
As a Paid Media Intern, you will learn to manage the paid media product lifecycle from beginning to end. Campaign creation, development, and optimization is your game. You will conduct quality control audits as you monitor performance and increase our clients return on investment. Your strong communication skills will allow you to make strategic recommendations based on monthly reporting and research. You work well with a team, but you take initiative to meet goals and deadlines.
Duration: Monday, June 3, 2019, and ends on Friday, August 9, 2019
Part-Time: Up to 30 hours-per-week, Monday-Friday only
Rate: This is a paid internship.
- Assist and advise staff with daily operations of client paid media campaigns, including keywords, research, campaign development, listening to and scoring call quality, and optimization across search and display campaigns
- Monitor performance of marketing initiatives through monthly reporting and present recommendations to increase ROI
- Monitor short-term and long-term optimizations and development of product performance
- Analyze and optimize paid media campaigns through bid, keyword and landing pages
- Clearly and consistently communicate between internal product teams
- Pull, analyze, and organize data
- Ensure internal programs are properly positioned with our clients
- Research and stay up-to-date on industry trends
- A proven track record of the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information between internal product teams
- Presentation skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking when solving problems
- Attention to detail
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A basic understanding of Google, Bing, Display, and Retargeting
- A basic understanding of Google Adwords
- Bachelor’s Degree (in progress) in Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism or another related field or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Google Adwords Certification preferred
Go Local Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Need Assistance? If you require assistance or reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and should not be used to inquire about the status of applications.
About the company
Go Local Interactive is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused on new customer acquisition for national and regional brands. They provide handcrafted solutions to answer the marketing needs of clients across a wide variety of industries including home services, retail, financial services, and e-commerce. They are experts in effectively implementing, managing and tracking clients’ marketing efforts down to the local level – no matter the number of locations or size of the service area. Based in Overland Park, KS, Go Local was recently recognized by the Kansas City Business Journal and Inc 5000 as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Kansas City and nationwide. They are also one of a select few marketing firms to be designated a Google Premier Partner, a status reserved for only the top 3 percent of online agencies who are recognized for their growing customer base, extensive AdWords expertise, established sales force, great customer support, and operational Infrastructure & Advanced Reporting. Among a variety of service offerings, Go Local Interactive specializes in website development, search engine optimization, local listings management, content, social media, and paid media services that provide full transparency, tailored solutions, and added value for their many clients.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.