Paid Media PPC Specialist
- Dublin, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 11 days ago
Are you looking to further your career in paid media and develop your technical and marketing skills? Do you have a minimum of 2 years as a Paid Media Specialist? Are you passionate about creating sophisticated ad campaigns for different platforms including Facebook, Capterra, Google, Instagram and Apple? Then you might be just who Vagaro is looking for.
Vagaro is in search of an independent thinker who will work directly with the Marketing Director to implement creative web and app ad campaigns geared at driving conversions and creating brand awareness.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have strong knowledge of ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and Bing Ads).
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of passion, dependability, and helpfulness.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in paid channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required.
- B2B experience a plus.
Accountable for the following results
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members.
- Conduct audience research for paid media advertising.
- Write effective advertising copy.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Proactively adjust PPC and/or social advertising campaigns to ensure performance goals are met.
- You get excited about creating new paid search, display, remarketing, and social campaigns, and you are on the lookout for other innovative paid placements with a low cost-per-acquisition (CPA).
- You are metric-driven, with demonstrable experience in leveraging data on a daily basis to optimize your campaigns.
- You possess a high attention to detail.
- "Organization" is your middle name!
- Your passion is writing microcotent and proofreafing, and your grammar is so on-point it'd make your teachers proud.
- You like Thai food, bagels and donuts!
- 15 Days PTO
- 8 Company Holidays
- Snacks (of course)
- 401k Retirement plan with matching
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans for individuals and families.
- Awesome Co-Workers!
About the company
Vagaro Inc. is a growing, vibrant company where we have fun helping salons, spas, and fitness studios manage and grow their business. We are one of the largest companies in the industry, with more than 32,000 salons, spas, yoga studios, gyms, etc. and more than 81,000 professionals in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area (Dublin), we are near BART, many great restaurants, and fantastic downtown areas. Bike into work, have a fresh cappuccino, and enjoy plenty of snacks from our fully stocked kitchen. Every job at Vagaro is important. The minute you start working here, you'll play a key role in the continued growth of our company. If you want your voice to be heard, come and join Team Vagaro!
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.