Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
Paid Media (PPC)
- Vagaro Inc
- Dublin, CA
- Onsite Only
Posted 38 days ago
The Paid Media is a full-time role for a seasoned digital marketing professional who will work closely with the Director of Marketing Manager, Design, and Sales Team to support company and marketing goals.
Please do not call or stop by the office about this position.
- Create and implement effective desktop and mobile campaigns across a number of paid media platforms.
- Oversee Google Ads and Bing campaign management, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copy writing and landing page testing and optimization.
- For Capterra, Bing and Google, monitor campaign budgets & Adjust bids to optimize ROI.
- Assist in managing Facebook Ads on an as needed basis, including audience targeting, copy writing and coordinating asset production with the creative team.
- For all platforms, track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement. Report KPIs to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Keep pace and report on SEM and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- Assist in the selection and management of web and app marketing automation and tracking software.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns and platforms simultaneously.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication and strong copy writing skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce reporting tools.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- 15 Days PTO
- 8 Company Holidays
- Snacks (of course)
- 401k Retirement plan with matching
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans for individuals and families.
- On site fitness center
- $30 reimbursement of Vagaro services per month (Basically a haircut or nails on us!)
- Discounted ticket program
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Come and join Team Vagaro!
About the company
Vagaro, Inc. develops all-in-one business management platforms and powerful online marketplaces for the salon, spa and fitness industries. More than 110,000 professionals in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia use Vagaro’s cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations and to market their services to local customers. Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book services in their community at their convenience. Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on any device. Learn more by visiting https://www.vagaro.com and https://sales.vagaro.com.
PPC Hero Job Board Policy: Only open, relevant job openings may be posted on the PPC Hero Job Board. Ads or promotions not fitting this criteria will be considered a policy violation and will be removed.